Vitamix A3500 Ascent Series Blender
The powerhouse of the Vitamix blender family, the A3500 blender is intelligently designed inside and out. The machine offers five smart program settings that automatically detect the size of the container in use, so foods are perfectly blended according to volume and consistency. A built-in programmable timer can be set to stop the blender when processing is complete, so you don't have to monitor its progress.
- Five program settings – Smoothies, Hot Soups, Dips & Spreads, Frozen Desserts and Self-Cleaning – automatically adjust times and speeds for container selected and stop blender when done.
- Compatible with Self-Detect containers, so you can create multiple batches from the same machine – then store, serve or transport.
- Programmable Timer shows blend time countdown and can be set to automatically stop when processing is complete.
- Tamper presses thick or frozen mixtures toward blades, so you never have to stop to scrape sides down.
- Blades are laser-cut from hardened stainless-steel for the ultimate precision and durability.
- Container designed to rotate ingredients back to blades for faster, more efficient processing.
- Machine's sleek touchscreen display is easy to use – and even easier to wipe clean.
- Includes Simply Blending, a full-colour, hardcover recipe book from the Vitamix culinary team.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #61005.
- 64-oz. cap. container.
- 11" x 8" x 17" high.
- 48" cord.
- 15 lb.
- 120V/12 amps.
- 1500W/2.2hp motor.
- Brushed stainless-steel base.
- BPA-free Tritan™ container.
- Metal drive system securely joins container to motor base.
- 10-year full warranty covers parts, labour and two-way shipping.
- Assembled and engineered in USA.
- Use & Care
- Container is top-rack dishwasher-safe.
- For self-cleaning, partially fill container with warm water and a drop of dish soap, then set to Self Cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show ""Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery"" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
Within 30 days, you may return most items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and cheque refunds over $100 will be issued as a company cheque (may take 14 business days from time of request). Please note that returned items must be in new condition.
Knife returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage) may require extra information and safety instructions. To initiate your return, please contact us at 1-855-860-1081 or visit us at your local store.
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Special-order items
- Food products
- Used or soiled items and items damaged through normal wear and tear
- Final Sale items ending in .99, .97, .98
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Stores: You can return most items to your local Williams Sonoma location. An original receipt, gift receipt or order number is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without proof of purchase.
Return by phone: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-1081. For oversized items please call us for more details.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.