Moccamaster by Technivorm Coffee Maker with Glass Carafe
Hand made and individually tested in the Netherlands, the Moccamaster coffeemaker brews a perfect cup of coffee in only six minutes. A copper heating element ensures water stays at the perfect temperature from the brew cycle's beginning to its end.
- Perfectly synchronizing brew time and temperature, this fast, consistent machine quietly produces one of the best cups of coffee in just 5 to 6 minutes.
- Special copper heating element keeps water temperature at 195°–205°F throughout brewing for optimum flavour and less bitterness.
- Innovative 9-hole spray arm disperses the water over the entire grind for a remarkably even soak prior to extraction.
- Copper lining along the spray arm keeps the water temperature consistent throughout the wetting stage.
- To ensure a precise coffee/water contact time, a cone-shaped brew basket funnels the grind to the perfect bed depth.
- Operation is simple – just fill the brew basket, add water and press the power switch.
- An independently powered, energy-efficient hot plate keeps coffee at the ideal serving temperature.
- Adjustable brew basket features a manually operated drip-stop that allows you to adjust for brewing a half pot, full pot or full drip-stop for a quick cup before the brew cycle completes.
- Several removable parts for cleaning to avoid oil and residue build up, ensuring a great tasting coffee every time.
- Illuminated power button is easily seen in the dark.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12 3/4" x 6 3/4" x 14" high.
- 40 fl.-oz. cap.
- Model #KB-741-AO.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to US electrical standards.
- Made in the Netherlands.
- Use & Care
- For use with #4 paper filters.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show ""Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery"" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
Within 30 days, you may return most items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and cheque refunds over $100 will be issued as a company cheque (may take 14 business days from time of request). Please note that returned items must be in new condition.
Knife returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage) may require extra information and safety instructions. To initiate your return, please contact us at 1-855-860-1081 or visit us at your local store.
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Special-order items
- Food products
- Used or soiled items and items damaged through normal wear and tear
- Final Sale items ending in .99, .97, .98
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Stores: You can return most items to your local Williams Sonoma location. An original receipt, gift receipt or order number is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without proof of purchase.
Return by phone: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-1081. For oversized items please call us for more details.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.