Ruffoni Opus Prima Hammered Stainless-Steel Braiser with Garlic Knob 5-Qt.
After more than 45 years of producing extraordinary pans from copper, the Ruffoni family began channeling its artistry into clad stainless-steel cookware of the same exceptional quality. Ideal for both browning & slow-simmering, this braising pan conducts heat evenly & efficiently.
- Alternating layers of stainless-steel & aluminum transfer heat efficiently, eliminating hot spots.
- Hand-hammered exterior with a unique serial number inscribed on the bottom.
- Solid stainless-steel handle & lid.
- Knob is hand cast in brass & plated in silver by a Milanese silversmith & comes in the shape of a garlic & pepper.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Handsome enough for oven-to-table presentation.
- Made in Italy.