OXO Brew 8-Cup Coffee Maker
Whether brewing a full pot or a single mug of coffee, the OXO Brew 8-Cup Coffee Maker ensures a certified gold-standard cup every time. OXO's BetterBrew™ technology precisely controls the water temperature and brew time to meet the Specialty Coffee Association Golden Cup standard and the machine's design accommodates everything from short mugs to travel mugs, as well as the vacuum-insulated 8-cup thermal carafe.
- Certified by the Specialty Coffee Association (SCA).
- Brews gold-standard coffee by the cup or carafe.
- Single-serve capability with optional brew basket accessory optimizes flavour – a great alternative to pods.
- BetterBrew™ controls water temperature and brew cycles with precision.
- Rainmaker™ shower head evenly distributes water over coffee grounds.
- Double-wall, vacuum-insulated thermal 8-cup carafe with brew-through, pour-through lid.
- Removable well cover elevates short mugs or makes room for tall travel mugs.
- Drip-free valve makes it simple to pour a cup of coffee before the entire brewing cycle is complete.
- Convenient cleaning mode.
- Space-efficient stainless-steel design fits neatly under kitchen cabinets.
- Includes 10 large paper filters, 10 single-serving paper filters, a single-serve accessory basket and a scoop.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10 1/2" x 7" x 13 1/2" high.
- 10.3 lb.
- 40-oz. water tank.
- 40-oz. thermal stainless-steel carafe (8 cups).
- Model #8718800.
- Use large basket paper filters for brewing up to 8 cups; use Kalita Wave 158 paper filters for single-serve brewing.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to US electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- For single-serve brewing, use the single-serve accessory (included) and a Kalita Wave 158 paper filter (10 included) inside the brew basket.
- Clean exterior regularly with a damp cloth and wipe dry.
- Hand-wash carafe and lid with mild detergent after use. Rinse clean.
- Removable parts are all top-rack dishwasher-safe (brew basket, single serve brew basket, coffee scoop, well cover and Rainmaker).
- Descale coffee maker regularly following directions in product manual.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show ""Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery"" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
Within 30 days, you may return most items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and cheque refunds over $100 will be issued as a company cheque (may take 14 business days from time of request). Please note that returned items must be in new condition.
Knife returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage) may require extra information and safety instructions. To initiate your return, please contact us at 1-855-860-1081 or visit us at your local store.
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Special-order items
- Food products
- Used or soiled items and items damaged through normal wear and tear
- Final Sale items ending in .99, .97, .98
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Stores: You can return most items to your local Williams Sonoma location. An original receipt, gift receipt or order number is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without proof of purchase.
Return by phone: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-1081. For oversized items please call us for more details.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.