Ooni Volt Indoor & Outdoor Pizza Oven
Ooni's first fully electric portable pizza oven helps you throw great parties – indoors or out. Capable of reaching 850°F after just 20 minutes of preheating, it cooks Neapolitan-style pies in as little as 90 seconds. The innovative oven features adjustable temperature, time & balance controls that allow you to make any style of pizza exactly the way you like it. Integrated handles & simple plug-and-play operation make the oven easy to move & use. Just place it in a convenient spot in the kitchen or on the patio & get ready to enjoy world-class pizza in no time.
- Portable all-electric pizza oven is designed for indoor or outdoor use.
- Reaches 850°F in just 20 minutes.
- Cooks authentic Neapolitan-style pizza in just 90 seconds.
- Large 13" sq. cooking surface.
- Cordierite baking stone locks in heat, cooking pizza crust to perfection.
- Optional boost function restores pizza stone to top temperature quickly between pies.
- Balance dial adjusts heat in top & bottom of oven once selected temperature is reached; ideal for cooking different types of pizza.
- Simple plug-and-play operation.
- Insulated glass door has aluminum frame & cool-touch handle.
- Auto-shutoff function turns off oven after 45 minutes to conserve energy.
- Modular design allows compact storage.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 24 1/4" wide x 20 3/4" deep x 11" high.
- Cooking surface: 13" sq.
- 40 lb.
- Made in China.
- Model #UU-P12700.
- Insulated powder-coat carbon-steel shell provides superior heat-retention & weather-resistance.
- LED indicator lights allow temperature monitoring at a glance.
- Use & Care
- For indoor or outdoor use.
- Pizza stone flips for use on both sides.
- Allow oven to cool for at least 90 minutes before cleaning.
- Lift oven carefully using handles.
- Wipe shell clean with slightly damp cloth. Dry with non-abrasive cloth.
- Dry-clean internal parts. Do not use water. Wipe clean with non-abrasive cloth.
- Dry-clean pizza stone. Do not use water. Do not use liquid or cleaning agents. Do not submerge stone in water.
- Dry all parts thoroughly before covering or storing.
- Protect oven with customized cover (sold separately) when not in use.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
Within 30 days, you may return most items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and cheque refunds over $100 will be issued as a company cheque (may take 14 business days from time of request). Please note that returned items must be in new condition.
Knife returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage) may require extra information and safety instructions. To initiate your return, please contact us at 1-855-860-1081 or visit us at your local store.
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Special-order items
- Food products
- Used or soiled items and items damaged through normal wear and tear
- Final Sale items ending in .99, .97, .98
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Stores: You can return most items to your local Williams Sonoma location. An original receipt, gift receipt or order number is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without proof of purchase.
Return by phone: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-1081. For oversized items please call us for more details.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.
- California Proposition 65
- TIPS FOR THE PERFECT PIZZA
1. Make sure pizza dough is at room temperature. This means it needs to be out of the fridge for two to four hours (depending on your climate), so the gluten can relax. Here's a good way to gauge whether dough is ready to stretch to your desired pizza size and shape. If it begins to shrink immediately after stretching, it needs more time. Cover with a kitchen towel and check in 10 to 15-minute increments until dough no longer resists stretching.
2. Our dough-stretching technique is a foolproof way to reduce air bubbles while still creating a dynamic crust. Use your hands to stretch and push dough out from the center – and please resist the urge to use a rolling pin. For more info, check out the video in our image carousel.
3. Preheat your pizza stone for 30 minutes before using. We suggest purchasing an infrared thermometer to ensure the stone is at the proper baking temperature (between 850°F–950°F).
4. When building your pizza, use less sauce and cheese than you might think (so as not to weigh down your dough). If you're adding veggies or ground meat, be sure to par-cook them first.
5. Rotate pizza every 20 seconds to ensure even baking – for a total of 60 to 90 seconds.