Nordic Ware Nonstick Cast Aluminum 75th Anniversary Bundt Cake Pan
Created in honour of Nordic Ware's 75th anniversary, this pan helps you create an elegant Bundt® cake that turns any occasion into a celebration. The cast aluminum guarantees even baking and a beautiful finish while the nonstick finish ensures smooth release. Top your finished cake with glaze or confectioners' sugar.
- Designed during the historic year of 2020, the pan features simple yet elegant interwoven strands that symbolize togetherness, continuity and strength.
- Durable cast-aluminum pan distributes heat quickly and evenly to promote uniform rising, consistent baking and golden crust.
- Centre tube conducts extra heat to middle of cake for even baking.
- Williams Sonoma exclusive gold-tone nonstick finish guarantees fast release and easy cleanup.
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10 1/4" diam., 4" high.
- 12-cup cap.
- Additional Information.
- PFOA-free and PTFE-free.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetal utensils to avoid scratching surface.
- For best results, brush pan with nonstick baking spray with flour. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- When pouring in batter, begin with small amount, making sure it entirely fills in details of pan.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool pan on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmould cake, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert cake onto cooling rack and lift pan.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage surface.
- Use soft sponge or kitchen brush to remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show ""Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery"" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
Within 30 days, you may return most items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and cheque refunds over $100 will be issued as a company cheque (may take 14 business days from time of request). Please note that returned items must be in new condition.
Knife returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage) may require extra information and safety instructions. To initiate your return, please contact us at 1-855-860-1081 or visit us at your local store.
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Special-order items
- Food products
- Used or soiled items and items damaged through normal wear and tear
- Final Sale items ending in .99, .97, .98
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Stores: You can return most items to your local Williams Sonoma location. An original receipt, gift receipt or order number is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without proof of purchase.
Return by phone: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-1081. For oversized items please call us for more details.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.