Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Skinny Grill
The secret to simple, healthy meals, the Le Creuset Skinny Grill is a cookware essential that keeps getting better & better. Recent upgrades include solid platform handles for a more secure grip & taller ridges that elevate food above drippings & create well-defined sear marks. The enameled cast-iron pan excels at grilling vegetables, steak, seafood & more – indoors or out. Made in France, it's available in a range of exclusive Williams Sonoma colours.
- Slender grill pan fits over single burner on stove or outdoor grill.
- Cast iron absorbs & distributes heat evenly & retains high heat for perfect searing.
- High ridges sear food with grill marks while elevating it above drippings.
- Wide solid handles are easy to grasp – even with bulky oven mitts.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Colourful porcelain-enameled exterior makes pan ideal for table service.
- Black enameled interior will develop a patina over time that will enhance cooking performance, as well as reduce sticking & the need for surface oiling.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 15" x 8 1/2" x 1 1/4" high (including handles).
- Cooking Surface: 13" x 7 1/2".
- 7 lb.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven & broiler safe to 500°F.
- Our grills & griddles feature our black satin enamel interior which allows them to be preheated to reach a hot surface temperature for searing & caramelization.
- Black satin enamel interior has been specially designed for higher surface temperature cooking. As pan is used, it will develop a patina over time that will enhance the cooking performance, as well as reduce sticking & the need for surface oiling.
- Preheat empty grill or griddle over medium heat until hot, about 5–10 minutes. When surface is hot, lightly brush surface with oil using Le Creuset silicone basting brush.
- To test whether pan is hot, scatter a few drops of water over surface. If water sizzles & evapourates almost immediately, pan is hot & ready to use.
- To achieve good sear lines when using ribbed grills, pat food dry with paper towels to remove excess moisture before placing food on hot grill. Leave food undisturbed on surface for several minutes to allow marks to form & for food to release naturally.
- Use medium heat while cooking, even for searing or stir-frying.
- If cooking on a glass-topped stovetop, lift pan to move instead of sliding across cooktop surface.
- Enamel surface is non-porous which makes it ideal for storing raw, cooked or marinating food in refrigerator.
- Allow pan to cool for a few minutes before cleaning. Do not place hot pan in cold water.
- Cast iron is dishwasher-safe, but we recommend hand-washing. Constant dishwashing may lead to dulling of enamel finish but will not hinder cooking performance.
- Hand-wash with soft nonstick sponge, warm water & mild soap. Rinse & dry thoroughly.
- Stubborn food residue & stains can be removed with our nonstick grill brush – it is especially helpful when cleaning between ribs on grill pans.
- Natural patina that develops over time on black satin enamel interior pans should not be cleaned off.
- Do not use metal cleaning pads or abrasive cleaners.
- Watch the "How to Clean a Grill Pan" video for details.
- We recommend using our Le Creuset Cast Iron Cleaner to help retain original exterior enamel appearance.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
Within 30 days, you may return most items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and cheque refunds over $100 will be issued as a company cheque (may take 14 business days from time of request). Please note that returned items must be in new condition.
Knife returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage) may require extra information and safety instructions. To initiate your return, please contact us at 1-855-860-1081 or visit us at your local store.
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Special-order items
- Food products
- Used or soiled items and items damaged through normal wear and tear
- Final Sale items ending in .99, .97, .98
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Stores: You can return most items to your local Williams Sonoma location. An original receipt, gift receipt or order number is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without proof of purchase.
Return by phone: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-1081. For oversized items please call us for more details.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices. If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it – guaranteed. Click here for details.