Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Shallow Fry Pan
Keep this versatile French-made pan in reach for everyday cooking tasks. Its wide, shallow shape and rounded sides are ideal for omelettes and egg dishes. The enameled cast-iron construction ensures even heat retention, perfect for searing proteins, sautéing vegetables and making grilled sandwiches.
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast-iron cookware available.
- Colourful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking.
- Interior enamel resists sticking, staining and dulling.
- Sand-coloured interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks.
- Heat-resistant to 500°F.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 3/4" Fry Pan: 9 3/4" diam., 1 1/2" high, 14 3/4" long including handle; 3 lb. 3 oz.
- 11" Fry Pan: 11 1/4" diam., 1 3/4" high, 16 1/4" long including handle; 4 lb. 13 oz.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Before first use, remove all packaging and labels.
- Wash the pan in hot, soapy water, then rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Cast-iron handles, stainless-steel knobs and phenolic knobs will become hot during stovetop and oven use. Always use a dry, thick cloth or oven mitts when lifting.
- Always place a hot pan on a wooden board, trivet or Le Creuset silicone mat, never on an unprotected surface.
- Heat-resistant to 500°F.
- Always cool a hot pan for a few minutes before washing.
- Do not plunge a hot pan into cold water. While Le Creuset's enamel is designed to be the most durable on the market, thermal shock may still occur, resulting in cracking or loss of enamel.
- If there are food residues, fill the pan with warm water and let soak for 15–20 minutes before washing. A brush can be useful for removing small food deposits or for cleaning between the ribs on grills. Do not use scourers or abrasive cleaners on the cooking surface. Nylon or soft abrasive pads or brushes can be used to remove stubborn residues. To avoid damaging the enamel, do not use metallic pads or harsh abrasive cleaning agents. Light stains or metal marks caused by metal tools can be removed with Le Creuset cookware cleaner.
- Never store pans while they are still damp. Store pans in a dry cupboard or airy space away from steam.
- Maintain the tightness of all handles and knobs by checking and retightening them regularly.
- Dishwasher use: All pans with integral cast iron, phenolic handles or stainless-steel knobs can be washed in the dishwasher. However, constant dishwashing may lead to some dulling of the enamel finish. This is not harmful and will not impair performance. When using the dishwasher, always allow the cycle to finish before opening the door. This will ensure the pans are dried thoroughly.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show ""Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery"" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
Within 30 days, you may return most items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and cheque refunds over $100 will be issued as a company cheque (may take 14 business days from time of request). Please note that returned items must be in new condition.
Knife returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage) may require extra information and safety instructions. To initiate your return, please contact us at 1-855-860-1081 or visit us at your local store.
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Special-order items
- Food products
- Used or soiled items and items damaged through normal wear and tear
- Final Sale items ending in .99, .97, .98
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Stores: You can return most items to your local Williams Sonoma location. An original receipt, gift receipt or order number is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without proof of purchase.
Return by phone: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-1081. For oversized items please call us for more details.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.
- WARRANTY INFORMATION
How does provincial or territorial law apply to this warranty?
This limited warranty does not extend any implied warranty provided by any provincial or territorial law to a consumer. Except as stated above, Le Creuset makes no other warranties (and disclaims all other warranties), express or implied including any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for purpose.
This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which may vary from province or territory (some provinces or territories do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain implied conditions or warranties, or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you).What does the warranty cover?
Your Le Creuset Enamelled Cast Iron product, when purchased through Le Creuset or its authorized retailers and used for household purposes, is warranted to you by Le Creuset Canada Inc. (“Le Creuset”) to be free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship.What does the warranty not cover?
How long does the warranty last?
- Products not purchased from an authorised retailer of Le Creuset or products not purchased in Canada;
- Products without proof of purchase, which have been resold or assigned to another person(s);
- Damage caused by a third party, transportation or storage, external causes or other actions or events beyond our reasonable control, neglect, abuse, misuse or use not in accordance with the Care and Use booklet;
- Any damage, defect or use made known to the purchaser at the time of purchase;
- Fair wear and tear;
- Scratches, markings, stains, discolouration, or corrosion;
- Glass lids;
- Products used for commercial purposes;
- Counterfeit products;
- Products which have been modified, altered, or repaired by a non-authorised third party;
- Consequential loss, loss of time or convenience, or incidental damage.
Le Creuset provides this limited warranty for Cast Iron for the lifetime of the purchaser, for as long as the purchaser owns the product or receives the product as a gift, starting from the date of purchase.Who can claim the warranty?
This limited warranty can only be claimed by either: (i) the original purchaser of the product, or (ii) the recipient of the product (in a new and unused condition) as a gift from the original purchaser of the product.What will Le Creuset do?
If the product and the owner are covered by the limited warranty, Le Creuset will repair or replace the product free of charge.
In the case of a set of products, Le Creuset will only replace the defective product within the set.
Le Creuset does not guarantee the availability of the product or spare parts for the product during the guarantee period. If the product is no longer in production or no longer within the product range, Le Creuset will provide a replacement of a similar product of equivalent value. The replacement product is not guaranteed to be the same colour as the original product purchased.How do I claim the warranty?
To claim under the limited warranty complete the form available on the website (www.lecreuset.ca/warranty-inquiry) and once received the Le Creuset customer service team will contact you with the next steps. Alternatively, please contact the Le Creuset customer service team (details are provided at the back of this booklet).
You are responsible for all costs and expenses incurred to return the products to either the original place of purchase or to Le Creuset.