Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Signature French Oven, 2 1/2-Qt.
With tall, gently sloping sides & a domed lid, our exclusive Le Creuset pot proves remarkably versatile in the kitchen. The curved sides make stirring more efficient, so it's ideal for preparing sauces, stocks, soups & risotto. The depth of the French oven accommodates stir-fries, braises, shallow frying & one-pot meals, as well as baked casseroles, bread pudding & breakfast strata. The multitasking pan is durable enough for everyday use & elegant enough for table service.
- Optimized for steady, even heat, Le Creuset's improved enamel interior resists staining, dulling & wear & tear.
- Enamel interior's light sand colour makes it easy to monitor food while cooking, ensuring less sticking & burning.
- Enameled cast-iron construction boasts superior heat-retention & requires no additional seasoning.
- Domed lid continuously circulates steam to lock in moisture & flavour while cooking.
- Versatile pan goes easily from cooktop to oven to table.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Made in France.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Dishwasher-safe for fast, convenient cleanup.