KitchenAid® Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer, 7-Qt.
Up your culinary calibre with 2 times the power in the bowl than the Tilt Head Stand Mixer (compared to KSM150 when measuring peak HP in the bowl; above speed 2). Professional-style performance paired with a 3-point locking bowl provides you with stability for mixing heavy, dense ingredients. Designed with 11 distinct speeds, including half speed, you'll have power & control from high to low & everything in between. To amplify your creativity, explore available stand mixer attachments (sold separately), each with the power to open a world of untapped cooking techniques, experimentation & inspiration.
- Delivers professional-quality mixing with 2 times the power (compared to KitchenAid KSM150 when measuring peak HP above speed 2).
- 11 distinct speeds offer everything from gentle folding of ingredients at new half speed to high-intensity beating & shredding.
- Large 7-quart stainless-steel work bowl accommodates enough dough to make 13 dozen cookies, knead over 8 lb. 8 oz. of bread or mash over 7 lb. 8 oz. of potatoes.
- Bowl Lift mechanism securely raises & lowers bowl.
- Double flex edge beater features twisted construction & two flexible edges to scrape the bowl for thorough ingredient incorporation.
- Power hub designed for use with a wide variety of stand mixer attachments (sold separately) to make everything from fresh pasta to gourmet burgers, veggie noodles, ice cream & more.
- 7-qt. work bowl.
- Double flex edge beater.
- Coated flat beater.
- Coated dough hook.
- 11-wire whip.
- Pouring shield.