GreenPan™ Reserve Ceramic Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set
Proving that eco-friendly cookware can deliver sophisticated style, the GreenPan™ Reserve series pairs glossy cream-coloured interiors with lustrous gold-tone handles. More than just attractive, these pots & pans are built to last. The Thermolon™ Diamond Advanced nonstick ceramic coating is diamond-infused for ultra-durable performance & the armoured exteriors are scratch-resistant to keep them looking new.
- GreenPan foundry produces zero hazardous waste & uses recyclable packaging & materials.
- Free of PFOA, PFAS, lead & cadmium.
- Thermolon™ Diamond Advanced nonstick ceramic coating offers exceptional durability & heat transfer.
- Will not release fumes or blister if overheated.
- Hard-anodized aluminum bodies.
- Ultra-durable, scratch-resistant exteriors are easy to clean.
- Ergonomic stainless-steel handles have matte gold PVD finish.
- Each tempred glass lid has stainless-steel rim & gold-tone handle.
- Heat-resistant to 600°F; lids are oven safe to 425°F.
10-Piece Set includes:
- 8" fry pan.
- 11" fry pan.
- 2-qt. saucepan with lid.
- 3-qt. saucepan with lid.
- 3.25-qt. sauté pan with lid.
- 5-qt. stockpot with lid.
Please note: Lids are counted as individual pieces.
Bonus: 2 GreenPan Melamine Sponges included with this set.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" Fry Pan: 8 1/4" diam., 1 1/2" high; 1 lb. 7 oz.
- 11" Fry Pan: 11 1/2" diam., 1 3/4" high; 2 lb. 4 oz.
- 2-Qt. Saucepan: 7" diam., 4" high, 5 1/2" high with lid; 2 lb. 8 oz.
- 3-Qt. Saucepan: 8" diam., 4 3/4" high, 6 1/2" high with lid; 3 lb. 3 oz.
- 3.25-Qt. Sauté Pan: 9 3/4" diam., 3 3/4" high, 5 1/2" high with lid; 4 lb.
- 5-Qt. Stockpot: 9 3/4" diam., 4 1/2" high, 7 1/4" high with lid; 4 lb. 7 oz.
- Sponge (2): 2 1/4" x 4" x 3/4" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Do not season pan.
- Use low to medium heat.
- Silicone/wood utensils recommended.
- To prolong life of cookware, use clarified butter or high-smoke-point oil such as safflower oil, corn oil or refined olive oil. Never let oil smoke or burn.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays or extra-virgin olive oil (regular olive oil is acceptable); carbonized buildup will develop over time, causing food to stick.
- Ideal for use on electric & gas cooktops (not induction compatible).
- Heat-resistant to 600°F; lid is oven safe to 425°F.
- Do not use Melamine sponge every day. Use occasionally to remove stubborn stains.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher-safe. However, to maintain durability of nonstick surface, we recommend hand-washing with soft sponge in hot, soapy water.
- Nonstick cookware is naturally subject to wear & tear. We recommend replacing your pans as needed or approx. every five years.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads & harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue & exterior stains can be removed with nylon scrubbing pad & fine-powdered cleanser.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
Within 30 days, you may return most items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and cheque refunds over $100 will be issued as a company cheque (may take 14 business days from time of request). Please note that returned items must be in new condition.
Knife returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage) may require extra information and safety instructions. To initiate your return, please contact us at 1-855-860-1081 or visit us at your local store.
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Special-order items
- Food products
- Used or soiled items and items damaged through normal wear and tear
- Final Sale items ending in .99, .97, .98
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Stores: You can return most items to your local Williams Sonoma location. An original receipt, gift receipt or order number is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without proof of purchase.
Return by phone: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-1081. For oversized items please call us for more details.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices. If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it – guaranteed. Click here for details.
You May Also Need
GreenPan™ Silicone Utensils, 3-Piece Set
GreenPan™ Premiere Knife Block, Set of 12