GreenPan™ Premiere Stainless-Steel Ceramic Nonstick 4-Piece Cookware Set
The pioneering company behind PFOA-free nonstick ceramic cookware, GreenPan™ elevates the art of healthy cooking with its innovative Premiere collection, formerly called Prestige. Each piece features the company's Diamond Advanced nonstick ceramic finish, infused with layers of diamonds for unparalleled heat transfer & durability that stands up to metal utensils. The cookware is expertly crafted of tri-ply stainless-steel with wrapped rims to prevent dents & chipping. Silhouette rivets create a seamless interior while the Evershine finish keeps the polished exterior looking new – even after years of use.
- Nontoxic & free of PFOA, PFAS, lead & cadmium.
- Diamond Advanced – GreenPan's toughest, most durable nonstick ceramic coating – offers exceptional durability & heat transfer.
- Unique wrapped rims prevent nonstick surface from chipping.
- Silhouette rivets ensure smooth, streamlined interior.
- Safe for use with metal utensils.
- Durable three-ply stainless-steel construction.
- Evershine finish keeps stainless-steel exterior vibrant.
- Transfers heat evenly on all stovetops, including induction & resists warping.
- Heat-resistant to 600°F; lid is oven safe to 425°F.
- Will not release fumes or blister if overheated.
4-Piece Set includes:
- 8" & 10" fry pans.
- 4-qt. sauté pan with lid.
Please note: Lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" Fry Pan: 8 1/2" diam., 4" high; 1 lb. 12 oz.
- 10" Fry Pan: 10 1/2" diam., 4 1/2" high; 2 lb. 10 oz.
- 4-Qt. Sauté Pan: 10 1/4" diam., 5 1/2" high, 6 1/2" high with lid; 4-qt. cap.; 5 lb. 6 oz. with lid.
- Stainless-steel handles are oven safe & provide strong, comfortable grip.
- Sauté pan includes tempred glass lid to seal in moisture & prevent splatters.
- Helper handle on sauté pan makes it easy to stabilize & transport.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Do not season pan.
- Use low to medium heat.
- To prolong life of cookware, use clarified butter or high-smoke-point oil such as safflower oil, corn oil or refined olive oil. Never let oil smoke or burn.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays or extra-virgin olive oil (regular olive oil is acceptable); carbonized buildup will develop over time, causing food to stick.
- Safe for use with metal utensils.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Pans are oven & broiler safe to 600°F.
- Sauté pan lid is oven safe to 425°F.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher-safe. However, to maintain durability of nonstick surface, we recommend hand-washing with soft sponge in hot, soapy water.
- Nonstick cookware is naturally subject to wear & tear. We recommend replacing your pans as needed or approximately every five years.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads & harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue & exterior stains can be removed with nylon scrubbing pad & fine-powdered cleanser.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
Within 30 days, you may return most items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and cheque refunds over $100 will be issued as a company cheque (may take 14 business days from time of request). Please note that returned items must be in new condition.
Knife returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage) may require extra information and safety instructions. To initiate your return, please contact us at 1-855-860-1081 or visit us at your local store.
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Special-order items
- Food products
- Used or soiled items and items damaged through normal wear and tear
- Final Sale items ending in .99, .97, .98
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Stores: You can return most items to your local Williams Sonoma location. An original receipt, gift receipt or order number is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without proof of purchase.
Return by phone: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-1081. For oversized items please call us for more details.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Beat Bobby Flay: Conquer the Kitchen with 100+ Battle-Tested Recipes: A Cookbook
GreenPan™ Premiere Stainless-Steel Ceramic Nonstick 4-Piece Saucepan with Lid Set
GreenPan™ Premiere Stainless-Steel Ceramic Nonstick 12" Covered Fry Pan
Stainless-Steel Odour Absorbing Splatter Screen