Emile Henry French Ceramic Ruffled Loaf Pan
Inspired by vintage French bakeware, Emile Henry's ruffled loaf pan is shaped from Burgundian clay, which absorbs, distributes & retains heat evenly, so breads, casseroles & meat loaf bake & brown to perfection. The graceful ruffled edge on the dish is based on a century-old ceramist's technique—updated to simplify cutting & removing a tidy portion.
- Burgundian clay heats evenly for gentle, uniform baking & browning.
- Ceramic retains heat exceptionally well, so it's ideal for keeping foods warm at the table.
- Ruffled edge modelled after the company's handcrafted classics from the early 1900s.
- Vibrant exterior for a beautiful oven-to-table presentation.
- Durable, hand-applied glaze will not chip, crack or craze over time.
- Will not absorb odours or flavours.
- Microwave-safe; oven, freezer, broiler & dishwasher-safe.
- Handcrafted in France.