De'Longhi TrueBrew Automatic Coffee Maker with Bean Extract Technology + Thermal Carafe
Fulfil all your drip coffee needs with one innovative appliance. This coffee maker from De'Longhi features Bean Extract technology to get the best from any bean at the touch of a button. Just fill the hopper with whole beans, select one of six brew sizes & choose your brew style. The multitalented machine automatically grinds, doses & brews according to your preferences & even adjusts the settings for iced coffee. Use the built-in clock & auto-on function to wake up to the perfect cup or make a carafe of barista-quality coffee for guests.
- Fully automatic drip coffee maker.
- Proprietary Bean Extract Technology automatically grinds, doses & brews according to selected cup size & brew style at the touch of a button.
- Built-in conical burr grinder perfectly grinds beans for each cup, ensuring optimal flavour & aroma.
- 6 brew sizes – 3-oz. cup, 8-oz. cup, 12-oz. cup, 16-oz. cup, 24-oz. cup or 40-oz. carafe.
- 5 brew styles – Light, Gold, Bold, Espresso & Over-Ice (automatically adjusts for iced coffee).
- Thermal carafe keeps coffee warm for entertaining.
- Auto-clean function produces condensed pucks for quick disposal.
- No plastic pods or filters means zero waste.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 20 3/4" wide x 13 3/4" deep x 18" high.
- 60-fl.-oz.-cap. water reservoir.
- 40-fl.-oz.-cap. carafe.
- 8.8-oz.-cap. bean hopper.
- 27 lb.
- Made in Romania.
- Model #CAM51035M.
- Made of durable plastic, aluminum, stainless-steel & copper.
- BPA-free construction.
- This product is intended for use in the United States & Canada & is built to United States electrical standards.
- Use & Care
- Unplug machine & allow all parts to cool before cleaning.
- Empty carafe after each use. Rinse carafe & lid under warm running water. Dry thoroughly.
- Water container, coffee grounds container & carafe are dishwasher-safe. Alternatively, hand-wash using warm, soapy water & soft-bristled brush. Rinse & dry thoroughly.
- Avoid using abrasive solvents, detergents, cleaners, pads & cloths.
- Do not use alcohol to clean machine.
- Do not use metal objects to remove coffee deposits as they can scratch surfaces.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
Within 30 days, you may return most items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and cheque refunds over $100 will be issued as a company cheque (may take 14 business days from time of request). Please note that returned items must be in new condition.
Knife returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage) may require extra information and safety instructions. To initiate your return, please contact us at 1-855-860-1081 or visit us at your local store.
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Special-order items
- Food products
- Used or soiled items and items damaged through normal wear and tear
- Final Sale items ending in .99, .97, .98
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Stores: You can return most items to your local Williams Sonoma location. An original receipt, gift receipt or order number is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without proof of purchase.
Return by phone: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-1081. For oversized items please call us for more details.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Double-Wall Glass Coffee Mugs
Williams Sonoma Premium Whole Bean Coffee, Espresso Roast
Williams Sonoma Coffee Spoons, Set of 4