Dash Dual Citrus Juicer
Making fresh homemade juice is fast & easy with the Dash electric citrus juicer. The auto-reversing reamer features two cones for different types of citrus, so you can produce orange or grapefruit juice for breakfast, a batch of refreshing lemonade for lunch & fresh-squeezed lime juice for cocktails. The container has a convenient pour spout & allows you to serve & store juice neatly & easily.
- Auto-reversing electric reamer comes with large & small cones.
- Simple to use – push down to juice & release to stop.
- Adjustable pulp control.
- 32-oz. plastic container has measurement markings, pour spout & handle.
- Cord wrap on base.
- Includes recipes for fresh fruit juice & refreshments.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6 1/2" x 9" x 8" high.
- 32-oz. cap.
- 2 lb. 1 oz.
- Made in China.
- Model #JB065YW.
- This product is intended for use in the United States & Canada & is built to United States electrical standards.
- Use & Care
- Clean juicer as soon as possible after each use so pulp does not dry & stick to surface.
- Do not submerge base, power cord or main plug in water or any liquid.
- Do not clean in dishwasher.
- Unplug juicer before cleaning.
- Remove lid, juicer cones & screens.
- Exert slight pressure on screen opener to disassemble.
- Turn juice container counterclockwise & lift from base to remove.
- Wipe down base with damp cloth.
- Wash all removable accessories by hand with warm water. Make sure to wash small cavity in handle with warm water. Do not use boiling water.
- Dry all parts carefully before reassembling & storing juicer.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
Within 30 days, you may return most items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and cheque refunds over $100 will be issued as a company cheque (may take 14 business days from time of request). Please note that returned items must be in new condition.
Knife returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage) may require extra information and safety instructions. To initiate your return, please contact us at 1-855-860-1081 or visit us at your local store.
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Special-order items
- Food products
- Used or soiled items and items damaged through normal wear and tear
- Final Sale items ending in .99, .97, .98
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Stores: You can return most items to your local Williams Sonoma location. An original receipt, gift receipt or order number is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without proof of purchase.
Return by phone: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-1081. For oversized items please call us for more details.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Wüsthof Classic Paring Knife, 3 1/2"
3 1/2" Paring Knife
Boos Edge-Grain Cutting & Carving Board, Maple