Cup Board Pro
Featured on "Shark Tank™," this innovative cutting board was designed by Keith Young, a New York City firefighter, chef and devoted dad. After losing their dad to cancer, Keith's children continued his legacy by bringing his creation to life. Made of eco-friendly Richlite®, a wood fibre and recycled-paper composite, the reversible board features a handy tray that hangs over the counter's edge to catch food scraps and juices.
- As seen on "Shark Tank."
- Environmentally friendly, sustainable Richlite has earned Greenguard, Forest Stewardship Council and Rainforest Alliance certifications.
- Extremely durable Richlite won't dull knives, harbour bacteria or absorb unwanted flavours and odours and is dishwasher-safe.
- Reversible board has a perimetre groove and channels that funnel into a removable tray; the reverse side is flat for chopping, slicing and mincing.
- Cup Board Pro tray offers a single compartment for holding food scraps and juices.
- Cup Board Pro XL tray has two compartments and sliding divider for separating chopped ingredients and food scraps.
- "Shark Tank" name and logo used with permission. © 2019 Sony Pictures Television Inc. All rights reserved. No endorsement by the producers/broadcaster of "Shark Tank" is implied.
- Dimensions & More Info
Cup Board Pro
- Overall: 16" x 15" x 1/2" high (including tray).
- Board: 16" x 11" x 1/2" thick.
- Tray: 16" x 4" x 1/2" high.
- 3 lb. 4 oz. (including tray).
Cup Board Pro XL
- Overall: 19 1/2" x 19" x 1/2" high (including tray).
- Board: 19 1/2" x 15" x 1/2" thick.
- Tray: 19 1/2" x 4" x 1/2" high.
- 5 lb. 4 oz. (including tray).
- Nonslip silicone feet secure board while in use.
- Tray removes for easy cleaning and collapses for compact storage.
- Detachable tray made of FDA-approved, BPA-free PP and TPE.
- Made in USA with American and imported materials.
- Use & Care
- Heat-resistant to 175°F.
- Removable tray for easy cleaning; collapses for compact storage.
- Do not store tray in crowded drawer.
- Dry board completely before reuse.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show ""Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery"" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
Within 30 days, you may return most items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and cheque refunds over $100 will be issued as a company cheque (may take 14 business days from time of request). Please note that returned items must be in new condition.
Knife returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage) may require extra information and safety instructions. To initiate your return, please contact us at 1-855-860-1081 or visit us at your local store.
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Special-order items
- Food products
- Used or soiled items and items damaged through normal wear and tear
- Final Sale items ending in .99, .97, .98
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Stores: You can return most items to your local Williams Sonoma location. An original receipt, gift receipt or order number is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without proof of purchase.
Return by phone: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-1081. For oversized items please call us for more details.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.