Cuisinart V-Edge Knives, Set of 15
Cuisinart—legendary innovator of food processors for the American kitchen—has extended its expertise to precision cutlery. These V-Edge knives have the sharpest Cuisinart blade available, made from exceptionally strong German stainless-steel using "convex edge" technology for extra-fine cutting. Dedicated home cooks will appreciate the knives' professional quality & elegant design.
- Sharpest Cuisinart blade available, designed for professional-level results.
- German 1.4116 MOV stainless-steel contains high carbon, molybdenum & vanadium for superior hardness & lasting sharpness.
- Innovative "convex edge" technology produces the signature "V" edge for more precise cutting.
- Ergonomic stainless-steel handle design is comfortable to grip.
- Blades & handles are welded together, ground & polished by hand.
- Set includes six steak knives forged from solid stainless-steel.
- Pine-core storage block is finished in rubber wood.
15-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife.
- 5 1/2" serrated utility knife.
- 7" santoku.
- 8" chef's knife.
- 8" slicing knife.
- 8" serrated bread knife.
- 8" hollow-handle sharpening steel.
- Six 4 1/2" steak knives.
- Stainless-steel shears.
- 14-slot storage block.
- Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" Paring Knife: 3 1/2"-long blade, 3 3/4"-long handle; 2.7 oz.
- 5 1/2" Serrated Utility Knife: 5 1/2"-long blade, 3 3/4"-long handle; 2.9 oz.
- 7" Santoku: 7"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 6.3 oz.
- 8" Chef's Knife: 8"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 7.4 oz.
- 8" Slicing Knife: 8"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 5.8 oz.
- 8" Serrated Bread Knife: 8"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 5.8 oz.
- 8" Hollow-Handle Sharpening Steel: 8"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 6.4 oz.
- Steak Knife: 4 1/2"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 3 oz.
- Stainless-Steel Shears: 3 1/2"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 4.7 oz.
- 14-Slot Storage Block: 5" x 4" x 9" high; 3 lb. 11 oz.
- Blade composition: stainless-steel.
- Handle composition: stainless-steel.
- Block composition: BPA-free, FSC-certified pine core with rubber wood exterior.
- Full lifetime warranty.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water & a mild detergent. Rinse & dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use & honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen straight-edge knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Sharpen serrated knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge & prevent injury.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
Within 30 days, you may return most items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and cheque refunds over $100 will be issued as a company cheque (may take 14 business days from time of request). Please note that returned items must be in new condition.
Knife returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage) may require extra information and safety instructions. To initiate your return, please contact us at 1-855-860-1081 or visit us at your local store.
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Special-order items
- Food products
- Used or soiled items and items damaged through normal wear and tear
- Final Sale items ending in .99, .97, .98
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Stores: You can return most items to your local Williams Sonoma location. An original receipt, gift receipt or order number is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without proof of purchase.
Return by phone: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-1081. For oversized items please call us for more details.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.