Calphalon Premier Nonstick 13" Wok Deep Skillet
Calphalon's latest nonstick technology makes this deep skillet a top pick for all-around ease of cooking and cleanup. Feel free to use your favourite kitchen tools – the newly enhanced triple-layer nonstick interior withstands metal utensils to help you take on any recipe. Food slides out effortlessly and the versatile hard-anodized aluminum skillet is both dishwasher-safe and oven safe.
- Hard-anodized aluminum promotes even heating without hot spots.
- Ultra-durable, three-layer nonstick finish is metal-utensil safe and easy to clean.
- Improved nonstick coating is 40% longer-lasting than Calphalon Classic.
- Enhanced nonstick release is 20% better than Calphalon Contemporary.
- Long, double-riveted stainless-steel handle stays cool on stovetop.
- Helper handle facilitates lifting.
- Shatterproof glass lid lets you monitor cooking without releasing heat.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13" diam., 4 1/2" high (24 3/4" long with handles; 5 1/2" high with lid).
- 6 1/4-qt. cap.
- 6 lb. 10 oz. with lid.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction-compatible).
- Oven safe to 450°F (including lid).
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause food to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Nonstick cookware is naturally subject to wear and tear. We recommend replacing your pans as needed or approximately every five years.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads and harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on interior can be removed with soft bristle brush. Use nonabrasive pad or sponge to clean exterior.
- Shipping & Returns
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
Within 30 days, you may return most items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request). Please note that returned items must be in new condition.
Cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage) may require extra information and safety instructions. To initiate your return, please contact us at 888.922.4108 or visit us at your local store.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97, .98 or .99 cannot be returned. We also cannot accept returns of any food products, which are considered final sale items.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.