Calphalon Elite Nonstick Essential Pan
Developed through a unique collaboration between Calphalon & Williams Sonoma, the Elite cookware collection sets a new standard for nonstick performance. Metal utensils won't damage the release performance of the durable, triple-layer nonstick interior & the specially textured surface excels for searing foods – two key features that set this collection apart from other nonstick cookware. Elite cookware is PFOA-free & dishwasher-safe. This deep-sided pan ideal for everything from stir-frying & sautéing to simmering & braising.
- Premium hard-anodized aluminum ensures excellent heat conduction & uniform cooking.
- Triple-layer nonstick surface is durable enough to withstand metal whisks, spoons & spatulas.
- Textured Sear nonstick interior seals in flavour when browning or searing foods.
- Polished stainless-steel handles are riveted.
- Ergonomically shaped handles offer a secure grip & comfortable lifting.
- Low-profile tempred-glass lid lets you view contents during cooking.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4-Qt. Pan: 11" diam., 3" high, 5" high with lid; 5 lb.
- 6-Qt. Pan: 13" diam., 3 1/2" high, 5 1/2" with lid; 6 lb. 6 oz.
- Made in USA with American & imported materials.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas & electric cooktops (not induction compatible).
- Safe for use with metal spatulas, spoons & whisks as well as nylon, silicone, coated or wooden utensils.
- Do not use other types of metal utensils, such as forks or knives.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Nonstick cookware is naturally subject to wear & tear. We recommend replacing your pans as needed or approximately every five years.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue & stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad & a fine-powdered cleanser.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
Within 30 days, you may return most items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and cheque refunds over $100 will be issued as a company cheque (may take 14 business days from time of request). Please note that returned items must be in new condition.
Knife returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage) may require extra information and safety instructions. To initiate your return, please contact us at 1-855-860-1081 or visit us at your local store.
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Special-order items
- Food products
- Used or soiled items and items damaged through normal wear and tear
- Final Sale items ending in .99, .97, .98
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Stores: You can return most items to your local Williams Sonoma location. An original receipt, gift receipt or order number is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without proof of purchase.
Return by phone: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-1081. For oversized items please call us for more details.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma Wood Spoons, Set of 3
Williams Sonoma Classic Stripe Towels, Set of 4
Stainless-Steel Odour Absorbing Splatter Screen