Breville Bambino Plus Espresso Machine
The Breville Bambino Plus is engineered to deliver optimal espresso flavour with every cup. It pre-infuses ground coffee with low, steady water pressure before extraction, gently expanding the grinds before stepping up to high pressure. The result is a more even extraction, which produces beautifully rich, balanced coffee flavour. Select automatic one- or two-shot volumes at the touch of a button.
- Easy programmable control offers preset 1- and 2-shot volumes.
- Low-pressure pre-infusion gradually increases water pressure to gently expand grinds for an even extraction, balanced flavour and thick crema.
- Thermojet™ heating system is ready in three seconds.
- Automatic microfoam texturing produces barista-quality froth for making latte art.
- Exterior is brushed stainless-steel in choice of premium metallic finishes with polished-chrome accents.
- Designed to take up minimal countertop space without sacrificing performance.
- Includes stainless-steel frothing jug, one and two cup filter baskets, trimming tool, tamper, cleaning tool, cleaning disc and cleaning tablets.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7 3/4" x 12 1/2" x 12 1/4" high.
- 64-fl. oz. cap.
- 11 lb.
- Designed and engineered in Australia, made in China.
- 64-fl.-oz. removable water tank with handle and replaceable water filter.
- Stainless-steel swivel steam wand froths milk for lattes and cappuccinos.
- Stainless-steel housing.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash filters, filter holder and drip tray.
- Steam nozzle should be purged and wiped clean after each use.
- Wipe exterior clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
Within 30 days, you may return most items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request). Please note that returned items must be in new condition.
Cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage) may require extra information and safety instructions. To initiate your return, please contact us at 888.922.4108 or visit us at your local store.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97, .98 or .99 cannot be returned. We also cannot accept returns of any food products, which are considered final sale items.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.