Breville Smooth Wave Microwave
Take the guesswork out of warming, reheating and defrosting with a microwave that automatically adjusts the power and time to suit the food you're cooking. Power Smoothing™ Inverter technology ensures smart, even cooking with the simple press of a Smart button, while Sensor iQ technology automatically sets the ideal power and time for delicious, even results. A soft-close door, Breville sound suite and mute button significantly reduce noise; a child lock option ensures safety.
- Smart Cook, Smart Defrost, Smart Reheat functions let you choose from a range of common foods with predetermined times and power levels.
- Sensor IQ automatically detects humidity and calculates time accordingly, so you don't need to select cooking time or power level.
- Engineered and constructed for quiet operation with fourth-generation inverter and patented Soft Close door system.
- Shortcuts menu behind door includes Popcorn, Beverage, Pizza, Melt Chocolate, Soften Butter and other popular settings.
- Power and time can be adjusted during heating as needed.
- A Bit More button lets you add a little extra cooking time.
- +30 Instant Start button adds 30-second increments to cooking time.
- Other features include self-locating turntable, kitchen timer, clock display, volume control and unit weight conversion.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 20 1/2" x 19" x 12 1/2" high (exterior).
- 13" x 13" x 9" high (interior).
- 1.2-cu.-ft. cap.
- 26 lb. 3 oz.
- Model #BMO850BSS1BUC1.
- Stainless-steel housing with brushed stainless-steel door and control panel.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Designed and engineered in Australia, made in China.
- Use & Care
- Do not build in or enclose microwave in cabinet or confined space.
- Outside surfaces should be cleaned with damp cloth.
- Wipe internal walls with damp cloth. If very dirty, mild detergent can be used. Avoid use of spray and other harsh cleaners.
- Do not allow control panel to become wet. Clean with soft, damp cloth.
- Wash glass turntable as needed in warm soapy water, rinse in clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show ""Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery"" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
Within 30 days, you may return most items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and cheque refunds over $100 will be issued as a company cheque (may take 14 business days from time of request). Please note that returned items must be in new condition.
Knife returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage) may require extra information and safety instructions. To initiate your return, please contact us at 1-855-860-1081 or visit us at your local store.
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Special-order items
- Food products
- Used or soiled items and items damaged through normal wear and tear
- Final Sale items ending in .99, .97, .98
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Stores: You can return most items to your local Williams Sonoma location. An original receipt, gift receipt or order number is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without proof of purchase.
Return by phone: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-1081. For oversized items please call us for more details.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.