Breville Smart Oven® Pizzaiolo Pizza Oven
Make pizza to wow the most discerning pie aficionados with this indoor pizzaiolo from Breville. The innovative Element IQ® system reaches temperatures of up to 750°F and maintains an ideal baking environment for Neapolitan pizzas, turning out pies with the signature char and leopard spotting on the crust, plus the perfect top melt.
- Compact countertop oven can reach 750°F and cook an authentic wood-fired-style pizza in just 2 minutes.
- Removable natural corderiete stone deck is heated quickly and evenly to maintain the correct temperature, providing the right amount of char for a classic wood-fired finish.
- Interior accommodates a 12" pizza.
- Replicates three types of heat generated by a brick oven – conductive heat for base char control, radiant heat for leopard-spotted crust and convective heat for perfectly baked toppings.
- Optional manual mode allows you to individually control deck and top temperatures and select which heating elements are in use.
- Double-pane heat-resistant front window and multi-insulation surrounding heat chamber ensures the extreme temperatures remain inside the oven cavity while keeping the outside surfaces as cool as possible.
- Features settings for a variety of different pizza styles, including frozen, pan, New York, thin and crispy and wood-fired.
- Element IQ® system creates smart heating and steers power where it is needed for the ideal baking environment.
- Includes a stainless-steel pizza peel and a carbon-steel pan with removable handle.
- Two-year limited warranty.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #BPZ800BSS.
- 18 1/2" x 18 1/4" x 10 3/4" high.
- 37 lb. 7.5 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to US electrical standards.
- Designed and engineered in Australia, made in China.
- Use & Care
- Pizza stone: To avoid damage, wipe surface with a soft, damp sponge after each use. If more thorough cleaning is required, remove stone with extreme care, then clean top with firm sponge and warm, soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly; never soak stone or place in dishwasher. Unplug oven before reinstalling the cleaned stone.
- Pizza peel: Dishwasher-safe. Avoid abrasive cleaners and metal scouring pads, as they may damage the surface.
- Pizza pan: Requires initial seasoning. Follow instructions included with the oven before first use.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show ""Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery"" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
Within 30 days, you may return most items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and cheque refunds over $100 will be issued as a company cheque (may take 14 business days from time of request). Please note that returned items must be in new condition.
Knife returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage) may require extra information and safety instructions. To initiate your return, please contact us at 1-855-860-1081 or visit us at your local store.
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Special-order items
- Food products
- Used or soiled items and items damaged through normal wear and tear
- Final Sale items ending in .99, .97, .98
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Stores: You can return most items to your local Williams Sonoma location. An original receipt, gift receipt or order number is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without proof of purchase.
Return by phone: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-1081. For oversized items please call us for more details.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.