Breville Grind Control 12-Cup Coffee Maker
Say "good morning" to the first household coffeemaker that combines a precision burr grinder with an intuitive calibration function. It automatically ensures water is heated to the optimal temperature, then doses the correct amount of perfectly ground coffee for your selected brew size & strength.
- Automatically grinds & brews directly into a coffee cup, travel mug or the machine's 12-cup thermal carafe.
- Intuitive LCD screen makes it easy to customize the grind size & coffee volume to brew the perfect cup from any beans.
- Adjustable burr grinder has six precise settings, giving you optimal control over the consistency of the grind.
- Unique calibration mode lets you adjust coffee volume to suit your favourite coffee beans & roast profiles.
- Single-serve functions offer seven size options to accommodate milk or cream added to coffee.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9" x 14" x 17" high.
- 1/2-lb.-cap. bean hopper.
- 60 fl. oz.-cap. water tank.
- Model BDC650BSS.
- Machine brews from one to 12 cups using “Steep & Release” technology.
- Adjustable stainless-steel burr grinder delivers a precise, consistent particle size.
- Pre-Brew Temperature Control ensures the ideal temperature from the start of brewing.
- Programmable Auto-Start feature lets you set the machine to grind & brew coffee to your specifications at a preselected time.
- 12-cup stainless-steel dual-wall thermal carafe keeps coffee fresh & hot.
- Bean hopper has a convenient locking system for easy coffee transfer & storage.
- 7 1/2"-cup height clearance & variable brew size feature for brewing directly into tall cups & travel mugs.
- Brew Pause Drip technology makes it simple to pour a cup of coffee before the entire cycle is complete.
- Includes Gold Tone filter & cleaning brush.
- Brushed stainless-steel housing.
- This product is intended for use in the United States & Canada & is built to United States electrical standards.
- Designed & engineered in Australia, made in China.
- Use & Care
- Removable parts are dishwasher-safe.
- Wipe base & LCD screen clean with a soft, damp cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
Within 30 days, you may return most items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and cheque refunds over $100 will be issued as a company cheque (may take 14 business days from time of request). Please note that returned items must be in new condition.
Knife returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage) may require extra information and safety instructions. To initiate your return, please contact us at 1-855-860-1081 or visit us at your local store.
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Special-order items
- Food products
- Used or soiled items and items damaged through normal wear and tear
- Final Sale items ending in .99, .97, .98
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Stores: You can return most items to your local Williams Sonoma location. An original receipt, gift receipt or order number is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without proof of purchase.
Return by phone: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-1081. For oversized items please call us for more details.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.
You May Also Like
Breville Milk Café Electric Frother