Breville Barista Touch Impress Espresso Machine
Create barista-quality coffee at home with a little help from Breville. This updated machine features a bevy of user-friendly improvements, such as step-by-step instructions & real-time feedback. The colour touchscreen displays a tutorial that guides you through the expanded menu of drinks with options to save your favourites. The Impress™ Puck System boasts intelligent dosing, precision measuring & assisted tamping to produce practically perfect pucks. The Innovative ThermoJet® heating system reaches the ideal brew temperature in just 3 seconds, which means less waiting & reduced energy consumption. The multitalented machine also offers a hands-free milk-texturing system & an Auto MilQ function that optimizes time & temperature for plant-based milks.
- User-friendly colour touchscreen lets you swipe through options to select drinks; on-screen tutorials guide you through each step.
- Menu includes espresso, Americano, latte, flat white, cappuccino & more; includes options for single or double shots plus option to add 6 customized beverages.
- Allows you to adjust shot volume, milk texture & milk temperature, then save combination of settings as a favourite.
- Intelligent Dosing learns through use, automatically calculating & adjusting dose of ground coffee based on last grind & tamp.
- Precision Measurement autocorrects next dose, reducing waste & eliminating guesswork of manual measuring.
- Assisted Tamping replicates action of professional hand tamping with 7° twist & consistent 22 lb. of pressure.
- Razor™ precision dose trimming tool expertly levels off tamped grounds that are over optimum level.
- Brews 1 or 2 cups at a time.
- Features hands-free milk-texturing system based on selected temperature & style – from smooth latte to creamy cappuccino.
- Auto MilQ function has three alternative-milk settings that calibrate air injection time & temperature based on type of milk used.
- Innovative ThermoJet heating system reaches ideal brew temperature in just 3 seconds.
- Bean hopper with built-in stainless-steel conical burr grinder offers 30 precision grind settings.
- Comes with stainless-steel milk jug, 1-cup & 2-cup filter baskets, water-hardness test strips, cleaning tablets & other cleaning tools.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 13" sq., 16 1/2" high.
- Water reservoir: 2-litre cap.
- Bean hopper: 12-oz. cap.
- Clearance under spout: 4 1/2".
- Cord: 36" long.
- 22 lb. 11 oz.
- Designed & engineered in Australia; made in China.
- Model #BES881BSS1BNA1.
- 54mm portafilter & tamper.
- Electronic PID temperature control for increased temperature stability brews water at precise 93°C (199.4°F), just like commercial machines.
- Low-pressure pre-infusion gently expands grinds for even extraction.
- Consistent 15-bar extraction pressure with Italian-made pump.
- Adjustable grind size from fine to coarse allows optimal extraction.
- Manual grind dosing & milk texturing are also available.
- Extra-tall cup clearance accommodates tall mugs & glasses.
- Dedicated hot water outlet for making Americanos & preheating cups.
- Features heated cup warming tray on top.
- Storage tray houses accessories when not in use.
- Automatic purge removes residual milk from steam wand.
- Dry puck feature removes excess water from ground coffee in filter basket after extraction for easy disposal of coffee puck.
- Replaceable water filter removes impurities & prevents scale buildup.
- Automatic cleaning & descaling cycles.
- Brushed stainless-steel construction.
- All parts that come in contact with coffee are BPA-free.
- This product is intended for use in the United States & Canada & is built to United States electrical standards.
- Use & Care
- For best results, use with freshly roasted specialty coffee beans. If roast is beyond 30 days, increase grind size & use dual-wall filter baskets (included).
- Wipe exterior & cup warming tray clean with soft, damp cloth. Wipe dry with soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe steam wand clean after texturing milk with damp cloth.
- Avoid using abrasive cleansers, pads & cloths, which can scratch surfaces.
- Rinse filter baskets & portafilter under hot water immediately after use to remove residual coffee oils.
- To clean conical burr grinder, use grinder cleaning cycle; removes oil buildup on burrs, which can impede performance.
- Remove, empty & clean drip tray regularly, particularly when full indicator displays "EMPTY ME!"
- Message prompt will appear when cleaning cycle is required. This back-flushing cycle is separate from descaling. Follow on-screen instructions.
- In addition to using provided water filter, we recommend descaling if there is visible scale buildup in water tank. Follow on-screen instructions.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
Within 30 days, you may return most items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and cheque refunds over $100 will be issued as a company cheque (may take 14 business days from time of request). Please note that returned items must be in new condition.
Knife returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage) may require extra information and safety instructions. To initiate your return, please contact us at 1-855-860-1081 or visit us at your local store.
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Special-order items
- Food products
- Used or soiled items and items damaged through normal wear and tear
- Final Sale items ending in .99, .97, .98
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Stores: You can return most items to your local Williams Sonoma location. An original receipt, gift receipt or order number is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without proof of purchase.
Return by phone: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-1081. For oversized items please call us for more details.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.
- Free Demos in Stores
Learn to make the perfect brew with the right machine for you. Visit your local store and ask an associate for a free demonstration of our coffee and espresso machines for product how-tos, tips and advice.
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices. If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it – guaranteed. Click here for details.