Anova Precision® Cooker 3.0 with Wi-Fi
Restaurant-quality sous vide cooking is easy with Anova's upgraded machine. Featuring more power, improved connectivity & an updated touchscreen display, it evenly cooks food to a precise internal temperature for perfect results every time. You can monitor & adjust cooking manually – or from your phone using the Anova Culinary app.
- Designed to work with nearly any pot thanks to the adjustable, sliding clamp, Anova's latest sous vide machine heats & circulates water to ensure precise, even cooking.
- Easy to use – just attach to your pot, add water, add food in sealed bag or glass jar, then press start.
- Use manual controls to set time & temperature – or choose the Anova Culinary app to find cooking settings.
- New two-line touchscreen allows you to quickly view cooking time & temperature.
- Notifies you when food is done, then keeps it warm until you're ready to eat – without overcooking.
- Bluetooth & improved double-band Wi-Fi connectivity let you control cooking from wherever you are.
- Use the Anova app to control cooking from your mobile device – & access more than 4,000 recipes & guides.
- Sleek, compact design is easy to handle & fits in a standard kitchen drawer.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #AN525-US00.
- 3" diam., 12 3/4" long.
- 2 lb.
- Flow rate: 8 litres/minute.
- Control cooking via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth using the Anova Culinary app, available for Android, iPhone®, iPad® & iPod touch®. Requires Android 5.0 or later or iOS 11.0 or later.
- App features step-by-step recipes from award-winning chefs & food writers.
- Use app to select recipe & start cook time – it will keep you posted during every step of cooking process.
- Quiet, fast-heating machine gently circulates water & precisely maintains heat.
- Never overcooks because food never gets hotter than water.
- Cooks food evenly edge to edge for moist, tender results every time.
- Adjustable clamp fits securely on any pot.
- Temperature range: 32°F to 197°F.
- Temperature precision: +/-0.2°F.
- BPA-free polycarbonate & stainless-steel housing.
- This product is intended for use in the United States & Canada & is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Do not submerge cooker in water above fill line.
- Detachable stainless-steel skirt & disk are dishwasher-safe.
- Wipe exterior clean with a soft, damp cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
Within 30 days, you may return most items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request). Please note that returned items must be in new condition.
Cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage) may require extra information and safety instructions. To initiate your return, please contact us at 888.922.4108 or visit us at your local store.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97, .98 or .99 cannot be returned. We also cannot accept returns of any food products, which are considered final sale items.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.