Aarke Premium Carbonator
Elevate your countertop style with the Aarke sparkling water maker designed in Sweden. The sleek device carbonates water via a simple lever mechanism. Just fill the included bottle with cold water, screw it into the machine, push down the lever, then release. Add natural flavourings like citrus juice and syrups to create your own refreshing flavoured waters and sodas.
- Bye-bye, plastic bottles! Make less waste with reusable containers filled with fresh sparkling water.
- Makes sparkling water from tap water in seconds – an eco-friendlier and less expensive alternative to buying bottled water.
- Lever both carbonates the water and automatically releases pressure in the bottle.
- Durable stainless-steel housing available in four finishes: polished stainless-steel, polished copper, glossy waffle white or matte black.
- Includes 33-oz. (1-litre) PET water bottle with stainless-steel cap.
- Requires no electricity or batteries.
- Redesigned precision nozzle is CNC-machined from a single piece of stainless-steel; this beautifully polished nozzle produces a smooth, controlled spray beam.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6" x 10" x 16 1/4" high.
- 4 lb.
- Model #AAC3.
- Unique safety system with three independent valves keeps water out of C02 cylinders.
- Drip tray catches water.
- BPA-free plastic water bottle.
- Compatible with 60-litre C02 cylinders (sold separately).
- Copper and Stainless-Steel carbonators feature polished finishes; glossy Waffle White and Matte Black carbonators feature durable powder-coat finishes.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean exterior with microfibre cloth and water.
- Hand-wash water bottle with mild detergent, preferably with bottle brush designed for cleaning plastic bottles.
- Do not use strong detergent or abrasive cleansers.
- Shipping & Returns
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
Within 30 days, you may return most items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request). Please note that returned items must be in new condition.
Cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage) may require extra information and safety instructions. To initiate your return, please contact us at 888.922.4108 or visit us at your local store.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97, .98 or .99 cannot be returned. We also cannot accept returns of any food products, which are considered final sale items.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.