Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Savoury Broiler Pan, Large
Our versatile Goldtouch® nonstick broiler set combines a lift-off grill rack with a base that can be used separately as a baking pan. Broil food on the slatted grill – drippings collect in the base below, promoting healthier cooking. The premium ceramic-based finish ensures effortless cleanup.
- Broiler pan is ideal for grilling meat, poultry, seafood and vegetables.
- Rack's raised slats and holes allow for efficient draining of fats and oil.
- Extra-deep base can be used on its own as a baking dish for desserts and casseroles.
- Goldtouch ceramic-based nonstick coating makes baking sheet more abrasion-resistant than normal nonstick surfaces – and releases food with ease.
- Heavy-duty steel rack and pan are oven safe up to 550°F.
- Dimensions & More Info
Small Broiler Pan
- Rack: 12 1/2" x 8" x 3/4" high.
- Base: 13" x 8 1/2" x 1 3/4" high.
- 2 lb. 7 oz.
Large Broiler Pan
- Rack: 15 1/2" x 12 1/2" x 3/4" high.
- Base: 16" x 13" x 1 3/4" high.
- 4 lb. 7 oz.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Rack and pan are oven safe to 550°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash pan in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher-safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the pan and rack over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show ""Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery"" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
Within 30 days, you may return most items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and cheque refunds over $100 will be issued as a company cheque (may take 14 business days from time of request). Please note that returned items must be in new condition.
Knife returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage) may require extra information and safety instructions. To initiate your return, please contact us at 1-855-860-1081 or visit us at your local store.
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Special-order items
- Food products
- Used or soiled items and items damaged through normal wear and tear
- Final Sale items ending in .99, .97, .98
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Stores: You can return most items to your local Williams Sonoma location. An original receipt, gift receipt or order number is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without proof of purchase.
Return by phone: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-1081. For oversized items please call us for more details.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.