Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma Ceramic Nonstick Fry Pan Set
We partnered with the ceramic nonstick experts at GreenPan™ to create our Open Kitchen fry pans. The toxin-free ceramic nonstick finish is key to cooking healthy meals with less oil and butter. Designed for safe searing, browning and broiling, the coating will not blister or release fumes when exposed to high temperatures.
- Set includes 7" and 9 1/2" fry pans.
- Extra-thick body is forged of hard-anodized aluminum, offering excellent heat conduction and stability.
- Thermolon™ ceramic nonstick finish requires less oil and is safe for use with metal utensils.
- 100% nontoxic and free of PFOA, PTFE, lead and cadmium.
- Heat-resistant to 600°F; will not release fumes or blister if overheated.
- Stainless-steel handles are oven safe and offer a strong, comfortable grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7" Fry Pan: 7" diam., 3 3/4" high; 1 lb. 7 oz.
- 9 1/2" Fry Pan: 9 1/2" diam., 4 1/4" high; 2 lb. 3 oz.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Do not season pan.
- Use low to medium heat.
- To prolong life of cookware, use clarified butter or high-smoke-point oil such as safflower oil, corn oil or refined olive oil. Never let oil smoke or burn.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays or extra-virgin olive oil (regular olive oil is acceptable); carbonized buildup will develop over time, causing food to stick.
- Safe for use with metal utensils.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe to 600°F.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher-safe. However, to maintain durability of nonstick surface, we recommend hand-washing with soft sponge in hot, soapy water.
- Nonstick cookware is naturally subject to wear and tear. We recommend replacing your pans as needed or approximately every five years.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads and harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and exterior stains can be removed with nylon scrubbing pad and fine-powdered cleanser.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show ""Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery"" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
Within 30 days, you may return most items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and cheque refunds over $100 will be issued as a company cheque (may take 14 business days from time of request). Please note that returned items must be in new condition.
Knife returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage) may require extra information and safety instructions. To initiate your return, please contact us at 1-855-860-1081 or visit us at your local store.
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Special-order items
- Food products
- Used or soiled items and items damaged through normal wear and tear
- Final Sale items ending in .99, .97, .98
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Stores: You can return most items to your local Williams Sonoma location. An original receipt, gift receipt or order number is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without proof of purchase.
Return by phone: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-1081. For oversized items please call us for more details.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet
Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set
Stainless-Steel Odor Absorbing Splatter Screen