Pressure Cooker Accessory Kit
Take pressure-cooked meals to the next level with this versatile set of accessories. Specially designed for pressure cookers, the silicone racks elevate meat, poultry and vegetables or keep eggs steady and upright during hard boiling, while the cake pan allows you to bake cheesecakes right inside your Instant Pot.
- Food-grade silicone racks are BPA-free and easy to clean.
- Commercial-quality aluminum cake pan conducts heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking and browning.
- Dishwasher safe.
4-piece set includes:
- Silicone Egg Rack: Made of flexible, heat-resistant silicone, the rack holds up to 9 eggs steady and upright while cooking (and it can be stacked to do 18 eggs at once).
- OXO Silicone Rack: Designed to elevate foods above the base of the pressure cooker, this rack is perfect for roasting meat, poultry and vegetables.
- OXO Silicone Lifter: Built in handles make this tool indispensable for lifting hot pans out of the pressure cooker.
- Nordic Ware Springform Cake Pan: With fully removable sides, this nonstick cake pan can be used to bake cakes inside the Instant Pot.
- Egg Rack: 6 1/2" diam., 1" high.
- OXO Silicone Rack: 7" diam., 1" high.
- OXO Silicone Lifter: 6 1/2" x 8 1/2" x 11" high.
- Nordic Ware Springform Cake Pan: 7 1/2" diam., 3" high.
- Silicone racks made in China.
- Cake pan made in Germany.
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetal utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with a nonstick baking spray with flour. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- When pouring in batter, begin with a small amount, making sure that the liquid fills in all of pan's details. Pour in remaining batter.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmold, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert onto a cooling rack and lift pan away.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
- Dishwasher safe.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.