Philips Soup Maker
Chunky or smooth, hot or cold – whatever soup you crave, the Philips SoupMaker cooks it to perfection in as fast as 18 minutes. Just add your ingredients and select one of five automatic programs, including smoothies and cream-based soups. This countertop electric cooker is portable, easy to store, and also doubles as a handy blender.
- Six preset programs for pureed soup, chunky soup, cold soup/smoothies, compotes and milk-based soup.
- Manual blending function.
- Z-shaped blade blends ingredients smoothly for pureed soups and smoothies.
- Portable design features a handle and spout for easy serving.
- 1.2-liter jug serves main-course soup for two, or appetizers for four.
- Stainless-steel and BPA-free plastic construction.
- Includes recipe booklet with 38 tasty recipes.
- 6" x 8" x 12" high.
- 4-cup cap. (1.2 litres).
- 4.6 lb.
- Model # HR2204/70.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Caution: Blades are very sharp. Do not touch the blades.
- Hand-wash. Never immerse the SoupMaker in water. Do not clean in the dishwasher.
- Hold the handle of the jug with one hand and with the other hand lift the motor unit off the jug by its handgrip.
- Clean the blade unit and overflow sensor by rinsing them under the tap. If necessary, clean them with a soft brush.
- Clean the inside of the jug under the tap. If necessary, add dishwashing liquid and use a soft brush.
- Clean the top part of the motor unit and the outside of the jug with a moist cloth.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.