Nordic Ware Nonstick Popover Pan
Nordic Ware's popover pan bakes tall, high-rising popovers with crisp exteriors and light, airy interiors. The deep wells are also ideal for baking crown muffins and Yorkshire puddings as well as preparing moulded desserts.
- Makes six popovers.
- Cast aluminum conducts heat evenly for perfect baking and browning.
- PFOA-free nonstick interior ensures easy release and cleanup.
- Vents between wells allow maximum airflow, so popovers reach their full height.
- Convenient side handles facilitate lifting.
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for fine bakeware since 1946.
- 14" x 9" x 2 1/4" high.
- Six 3/4-cup wells, each 2 1/2" diam., 2 1/4" high.
- 2 lb. 2 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let popovers continue to cool on rack.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.