Mauviel Copper Triply 10-Piece Cookware Set
Crafted in Normandy, France, Mauviel copper cookware is legendary for its performance and beauty. This set makes the most of copper's natural ability to transfer and distribute heat. Crafted with a three-layer construction that combines a stainless-steel interior, heat-responsive aluminum core and .5mm copper exterior, the cookware is designed to meet the demands of everyday cooking and entertaining. Our set includes the most frequently used pieces for the home kitchen.
- Beautiful .5mm copper exterior offers excellent heat conductivity and temperature control.
- Aluminum core transfers and distributes heat quickly and responds rapidly to changes in heat.
- 18/10 stainless-steel interior won't react with food and ensures foolproof browning and easy cleanup.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles.
- Crafted in France by Mauviel 1830, a family-owned producer of professional-quality cookware since 1830.
10-piece set includes:
- 10" and 12" fry pans.
- 2-qt. and 3 1/2-qt. saucepans with lids.
- 3 1/2-qt. sauté pan with lid.
- 6 1/2-qt. stew pan with lid.
Please note: Lids are counted as individual pieces.
- 10" Fry Pan: 10" diam., 1 3/4" high; 2 lb. 5 oz.
- 12" Fry Pan: 12 1/4" diam., 1 3/4" high; 3 lb.
- 2-Qt. Saucepan: 6 1/4" diam., 3 1/2" high; 2 lb. 3 oz. with lid.
- 3 1/2-Qt. Saucepan: 8" diam., 4 1/4" high; 3 lb. 7 oz. with lid.
- 3-1/2-Qt. Sauté Pan: 9 1/2" diam., 2 3/4" high; 4 lb. 2oz. with lid.
- 6 1/2-Qt. Stew Pan: 9 1/2" diam., 5 1/4" high; 5lb. 5oz. with lid.
- Made in France.
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.