Marble Rolling Pin
This pin is extremely effective at rolling out pastry dough, thanks to its heavyweight marble construction. It's crafted in Italy of untreated Carrara marble and finished by hand.
- Smooth, cool marble surface keeps the dough cool, a key to successful rolling.
- Heavyweight, untreated solid Carrara marble rolls evenly and efficiently.
- Each marble pin has its own veining, making it unique.
- Beech wood handles provide a good grip.
- Finished by hand.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- 11 3/4" roller.
- 20 1/2" long from handle to handle.
- 6 lb.
- Made in Italy.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Add dishwashing detergent only if needed.
- Avoid harsh detergents, as they may etch the marble.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.