Maple Rolling Pin
Our well-designed rolling pin lets you transform dough into a thin disk of pastry without stretching, tearing or overworking it.
- Crafted in the USA from one solid piece of rock maple.
- Its well balanced and has a smooth finish that resists sticking.
- An American-style pin, with a heavy cylinder mounted on ball bearings, which turns independently between two handles.
- 12" long roller; 3" diam.
- 21 1/2" from handle to handle.
- Made in USA.
- Hand-wash with mild soap. Dry thoroughly.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.