Lodge Cast-Iron Cookware Care Kit
America's oldest family-owned cookware foundry, Lodge has been turning out cast-iron pots and pans since 1896. This kit contains everything you need to keep cast-iron pots and pans in perfect, ready-to-use condition. Use the scraper and scrubber to remove food deposits from the surfaces, apply the seasoning spray to protect the finishes, and utilize the handle cover to transport hot pans safely.
- Set includes scraper, scrubber, handle cover and seasoning spray.
- Scraper removes food deposits from cooking surface.
- Scrubber removes stubborn, cooked-on food deposits.
- Seasoning spray of 100% canola oil protects cooking surface.
- Handle cover is heat-resistant to 450°F.
- Scraper: 2 1/4" wide, 3 1/2" long.
- Scrubber: 3" wide, 5" long.
- Seasoning spray: 8-oz. cap.
- Handle cover: 2" wide, 5 1/2" long.
- Seasoning spray is made in USA.
- Scraper, scrubber and handle cover are made in China.
- Scraper, scrubber and handle cover are dishwasher safe.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.