Lodge Blacklock Triple Seasoned Fry Pan Set
As America's oldest family-owned cast iron cookware foundry, Lodge has been producing cast iron pots and pans since 1896. Triple seasoned and ready to use, these lightweight cast-iron pans heat evenly at a lower heat setting, making them ideal for searing and browning.
- Set includes 10 1/4" and 12" fry pans.
- Made of heat-retaining cast iron.
- Triple seasoned for a natural, nonstick finish and simplified cleanup.
- Long, ergonomic handles stay cooler longer.
- 25% lighter than classic Lodge cast iron cookware.
- Made in USA.
- 10 1/4" Fry Pan: 10 1/4" diam., 2 1/2" high; 3 lb. 14 oz.
- 12" Fry Pan: 12" diam., 2 3/4" high; 5 lb. 6 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Each time you use pan, apply a thin layer of vegetable oil to cooking surface and preheat pan slowly before adding food.
- Wash, dry and rub with cooking oil. A little soap is welcome.
- Store in dry location.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.