KitchenAid K400 Blender
Blending is a breeze with KitchenAid's expertly American-made blender. Beautifully designed for countertop display, its 1.5-horsepower engine quickly and easily blends even the toughest ingredients with ease. A Soft Start® sets the motor at an initial slower speed to prevent splatters, while Intelli-Speed® motor control automatically maintains optimal speed to thoroughly blend ingredients. Three pre-set programs and a five-speed dial allow you to adjust the speed to achieve your ideal taste and texture.
- Offers 3 preset programs: Ice Crush, Icy Drinks and Smoothie.
- Five-speed dial lets you adjust the speed for ideal taste and texture.
- Soft Start® starts the motor at a slower speed to pull food into the blade to prevent splattering.
- Intelli-Speed® motor control senses contents and maintains optimal speed to thoroughly blend all ingredients.
- Includes tamper to help push ingredients into vortex for even blending.
- Patented asymmetric stainless-steel blade blends at four different angles for smooth, consistent results.
- Designed, engineered and assembled in USA.
- Model #KSB4028.
- 9" x 7 2/3" x 16" high (with jar).
- 56-oz. cap.
- 3 1/2' three-pronged cord.
- 12 lb.
- 5-year limited replacement warranty.
- BPA-free jar.
- 1.5-peak-horsepower motor, 1200 watts.
- UL-Listed; 120V.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Recipe book included.
- Made in USA.
- To Clean the Blender Base and Cord: Make sure blender is unplugged. Wipe the base and cord with warm, damp cloth and dry with a soft cloth.
- To Clean the Blender Jar, Lid and Ingredient Cap: Remove any remaining contents from the blender jar. Fill 1/3 of the blender jar with warm water and add 1 drop of liquid detergent. Place the lid on the blender jar and make sure the jar is fully in place on the blender base. Turn the dial to the Self-Cleaning Cycle. Flip the Start/Stop toggle switch up or down to start the cycle. When the program finishes, pour out the soapy water and rinse blender jar, lid and ingredient cap with warm water.
- Blender jar is dishwasher-safe. The lid, Flex Edge tamper and ingredient cap should be washed on the top shelf of the dishwasher.
- They can also be hand-washed with a damp cloth and soapy water.
- Note: The handle grip can remain on the handle of the blender jar during cleaning and dishwasher cycles. If needed, it can be removed to run through the dishwasher separately and then be re-attached.
- To avoid damaging the blender, do not immerse the base or cord in water. To avoid scratching the blender, do not use abrasive cleansers or scouring pads.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.