KitchenAid® Artisan Stand Mixer
A smaller version of commercial-size models, this versatile stand mixer is designed with enough power and capacity to prepare large batches of cake batter or cookie dough without compromising your kitchen counter space. It's expertly hand assembled in Greenville, Ohio, home of KitchenAid since 1919.
- Planetary action allows attachments to spin independently while making continual rotations around the bowl for thorough mixing.
- Ten speeds range from very slow stirring to very high beating.
- Head tilts for easy removal of work bowl and beaters.
- Power hub for use with optional attachments.
- 5-qt. stainless-steel bowl locks to base.
- Includes flat beater, dough hook, wire whip and pouring shield.
Stand Mixer includes:
- 5-qt.-cap. stainless-steel work bowl.
- Flat beater.
- Dough hook.
- Wire whip.
- Clear plastic pouring shield.
- Die-cast zinc and aluminum housing.
- 14" x 8 1/2" x 13 3/4" high.
- 25 lb. 8 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Designed, engineered and assembled in the USA.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.