Instant Pot Lemon Parmesan Leek Risotto
Our time-saving risotto starter helps you make the most of your Instant Pot. Use the savoury blend of arborio rice, bright citrus, Parmesan cheese and leeks to quickly create a classic, creamy risotto. Simply mix with water or chicken stock and pressure cook, then add butter and Parmesan cheese (as desired). A delicious complement to meat and seafood, the risotto also makes a satisfying vegetarian entrée. See Instructions tab for complete recipe.
- 11 oz.
- Makes 4–6 servings.
- Made in USA.
Instructions for Instant Pot Lemon Parmesan & Leek Risotto Starter:
- 1 jar risotto starter
- 4 cups (1 L) water or low-sodium chicken broth
- 4 Tbs. (60 g) unsalted butter, cut into 4 pieces (optional)
- ½ to 1 cup (60 to 125 g) grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Kosher salt
- Lemon wedges for serving (optional)
- Combine the starter and water in an Instant Pot. Lock the lid in place, seal and set to cook at high pressure for 6 minutes. When pressure cooking is complete, let the pressure release naturally for 10 minutes, then quick release the remaining steam. Carefully remove the lid, then remove the inner pot from the cooker to prevent the risotto from overcooking. Stir in the butter and Parmesan as desired. Season with salt and serve with lemon wedges alongside.
- Rice, Parmesan cheese (pasteurized part-skim milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), salt, contains 2% or less of shallots, sugar, cheese flavour (Parmesan cheese [pasteurized part-skim milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes], sodium phosphate, salt, lactic acid), lemon powder (rice maltodextrin, lemon juice concentrate, lemon oil), Parmesan cheese flavour (maltodextrin, whey solids, natural Parmesan cheese flavour, salt), sunflower oil, leeks, natural flavour, lemon peel, scallions, butter flavour (whey solids, enzyme modified butter, maltodextrin, salt, dehydrated butter, guar gum, annatto, turmeric), lactic acid, spices (chives, black pepper).
- Contains dairy.
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, tree nuts, sesame, eggs, dairy, soy, mustard.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.