Global Classic Ludo Essential 4-Piece Knife Set
Professional cooks worldwide praise Global cutlery for its perfect balance, light weight and seamless construction. Award-winning chef, author and TV personality Ludo Lefebvre uses these knives at his popular Los Angeles eateries Trois Familia, Petit Trois, Trois Mec and Ludo Bird. This special Global Classic collection includes the four knives Chef Ludo can't live without—a paring knife, serrated utility knife, bread knife and chef's knife. Each one is forged by hand in Japan of stainless steel, hardened in a process inspired by the ancient art of samurai sword making.
- Stamped blades are made from exceptionally hard Cromova 18 high-carbon stainless steel, ice tempered and hardened to resist corrosion.
- Prominent 1/4" edges are visible to the naked eye and ground straight to a point rather than bevelled, resulting in impressive sharpness and edge retention.
- Stainless-steel handles are seamlessly constructed and textured for a good grip.
- Crafted to professional standards, these knives are lightweight yet perfectly balanced.
- Made in Japan.
Four-piece set includes:
- 3" Paring Knife
- 6" Serrated Utility Knife
- 8 1/2" Bread Knife
- 8" Chef's Knife
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone or frozen food, as the blade can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Use the honing steel only when knife has lost some of its original sharpness, usually no sooner than six months after its first use. As you continue to use your Global knife, it will require more frequent honing. If you need to hone your knife more than once every two weeks, it is time to have it sharpened.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.