Global Classic 10-Piece Acrylic Set
Our exclusive 10-piece set showcases a full array of Global Classic knives in a striking, space-saving bamboo block. Global's award-winning knives are made to the exacting standards of professional Japanese chefs. Blade edges are ground to a superfine 16° angle on each side for remarkably sharp performance and exceptional balance. This set includes nine versatile knives and a bamboo storage block with an acrylic window that displays the blades for quick, easy identification.
- Stamped blades are made of exceptionally hard Cromova 18 high-carbon stainless-steel, ice tempered and hardened to resist corrosion.
- Prominent 1/4" edges are visible to the naked eye and ground straight to a point rather than beveled, resulting in superior sharpness and edge retention.
- Stainless-steel handles are seamlessly constructed and textured to provide firm grip.
- Crafted to professional standards, each knife is lightweight yet perfectly balanced.
- Bamboo storage block has clear acrylic window for quick identification of knives.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
10-Piece Set includes:
- 3" peeling knife.
- 4" santoku paring knife.
- 4 1/4" utility knife.
- 5" hollow-ground santoku.
- 6" serrated utility knife.
- 6" universal knife.
- 7" hollow-ground santoku.
- 8" chef's knife.
- 8 1/2" bread knife.
- Bamboo block with 9 slots.
- Please note: storage block is counted as individual piece.
- 3" Peeling Knife: 3" blade, 3 3/4" handle; 4.8 oz.
- 4" Santoku Paring Knife: 4" blade, 4" handle; 4.8 oz.
- 4 1/4 Utility Knife: 4 1/4" blade, 4 1/4" handle; 4.8 oz.
- 5" Hollow-Ground Santoku: 5" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 4.8 oz.
- 6" Serrated Utility Knife: 6" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 6.4 oz.
- 6" Universal Knife: 6" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 3.2 oz.
- 7" Hollow-Ground Santoku: 7" blade, 5" handle; 6.4 oz.
- 8" Chef's Knife: 8" blade, 4 3/4" handle; 8 oz.
- 8 1/2" Bread Knife: 8 1/2" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 8 oz.
- Bamboo Block: 10 1/4" x 4 1/2" x 9" high; 7 lb.
- Made in Japan.
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal and glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone or frozen food, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Use honing steel only when you feel knife has lost some of its original sharpness, usually no sooner than 6 months after its first use. As you continue to use knife, it will require more frequent honing. If you need to hone knife more than once every two weeks, it is time to have it sharpened.
- Sharpen non-serrated knives at home using whetstone or sharpener or have them sharpened by a professional.
- Sharpen serrated knives with sharpener designed for serrated blades or have them sharpened by a professional.
- Store each knife in safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.