Fellow Stagg EKG Electric Pour-Over Kettle
Take the guesswork out of heating water for pour-over coffee brewing. From the ingenious coffee enthusiasts at San Francisco startup Fellow, this electric kettle allows you to set your target water temperature and view its progress on an LCD screen. Enjoy a slow, steady pour, thanks to the precision spout and counterbalanced handle.
- Gooseneck kettle designed for slow pour, allowing for excellent control over extraction.
- Variable temperature control with dial knob from 135°F to 212°F.
- Discreet black LCD screen on base displays real-time temperature and heating progress.
- Hold option maintains desired temperature for up to 60 minutes.
- After water has heated, Brew Stopwatch lets you time brew for optimal results.
- Counterbalanced nylon handle lets you pour at a slow, steady pace.
- Attractive minimalist design with compact base.
- Overall: 10 1/2" x 7 1/2" x 7 1/2" high.
- Kettle: 10 1/2" x 5 1/2" x 6 1/2" high; 33.8-fl.-oz. cap. (1 litre).
- Base: 7 1/2" sq., 1" high.
- 2 lb. 12 oz.
- Model #EE01AA10.
- Fahrenheit/Celsius option.
- Stainless-steel kettle body and lid with various finishes.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to US electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Kettle is not for stovetop use.
- Hand-wash interior of kettle with soapy water.
- Hand-wash exterior of kettle with a damp cloth or sponge. Dry immediately. Do not use abrasive soaps, cleansers or scouring pads, as they may damage the finish.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth or sponge.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.