Cup Board Pro
Featured on "Shark Tank™," this innovative cutting board was designed by Keith Young, a New York City firefighter, chef and devoted dad. After losing their dad to cancer, Keith's children continued his legacy by bringing his creation to life. Made of eco-friendly Richlite®, a wood fibre and recycled-paper composite, the reversible board features a handy tray that hangs over the counter's edge to catch food scraps and juices.
- As seen on "Shark Tank."
- Environmentally friendly, sustainable Richlite has earned Greenguard, Forest Stewardship Council and Rainforest Alliance certifications.
- Extremely durable Richlite won't dull knives, harbour bacteria or absorb unwanted flavours and odours and is dishwasher-safe.
- Reversible board has a perimetre groove and channels that funnel into a removable tray; the reverse side is flat for chopping, slicing and mincing.
- Cup Board Pro tray offers a single compartment for holding food scraps and juices.
- Cup Board Pro XL tray has two compartments and sliding divider for separating chopped ingredients and food scraps.
- "Shark Tank" name and logo used with permission. © 2019 Sony Pictures Television Inc. All rights reserved. No endorsement by the producers/broadcaster of "Shark Tank" is implied.
Cup Board Pro
- Overall: 16" x 11" x 1/2" thick (including tray).
- 3 lb. 6 oz.
Cup Board Pro XL
- Overall: 20" x 19 1/2" x 1" high (including tray).
- Board: 15" x 19 1/2" x 1/2" thick.
- Tray: 5" x 19 1/2" x 1" high.
- 6 lb. (including tray).
- Nonslip silicone feet secure board while in use.
- Tray removes for easy cleaning and collapses for compact storage.
- Detachable tray made of FDA-approved, BPA-free PP and TPE.
- Made in USA with American and imported materials.
- Heat-resistant to 175°F.
- Removable tray for easy cleaning; collapses for compact storage.
- Do not store tray in crowded drawer.
- Dry board completely before reuse.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.