Brod & Taylor Folding Proofer & Slow Cooker
This enhanced version of the Folding Bread Proofer has a temperature range up to 195°F, which allows you to slow-cook roasts and one-pot meals in addition to proofing bread dough. Extend your culinary repertoire to all kinds of low-temperature probiotic foods, from kombucha and yogurt to tempeh and black garlic.
- Rise and ferment yeast bread dough with professional results.
- Expanded temperature range (70–195°F) allows you to slow-cook foods, make yogurt, ferment kombucha, temper chocolate, craft soft cheese and more.
- Maintains consistent warmth and humidity, even in cool or dry conditions.
- Folds flat for easy storage; accessories store inside.
- Slow Cook mode at temperatures from 85–195°F in 5° increments; up to 8-qt. pot.
- Exterior: 18" x 14 1/2" x 10" high (3" high when folded closed).
- 2-gal. cap.
- 7 lb. 8 oz.
- Model # FP-105.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Makes up to 8 qt. yogurt or crème fraîche.
- Humid Proofer mode for proofing sourdough and yeast breads.
- Dry Proofer mode for culturing yogurt and butter, ripening soft cheese and fermenting kombucha, kefir and tempeh.
- Safely melts chocolate without burning and holds tempered chocolate.
- No need to cover dough; included water tray keeps humidity at optimal level.
- Large viewing window.
- Holds one bowl or two full-sized loaves.
- Reinforced polypropylene body.
- Anodized aluminum heating plate.
- Stainless-steel wire rack.
- Includes recipes.
- Always disconnect plug and let cool completely before cleaning.
- Do not leave water in tray for long periods. Wait until heating plate has cooled before emptying tray.
- If necessary, wipe the housing and metal heating plate with a damp cloth. Do not use chemical or abrasive cleaners. Do not immerse appliance in water or place under running water.
- Wash all removable parts and accessories in warm soapy water, or simply wipe with a soft cloth moistened with mild detergent solution.
- After cleaning, let dry completely before folding for storage. The wire rack, water tray and detachable power cord can go inside for storage.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.