Breville Smart Waffle Pro
Say "good morning" to an innovative new machine that lets you make Belgian-style waffles exactly the way you like them—with more options for precise customization than any other waffle maker on the market. Breville's smart sensor technology automatically adjusts the temperature and baking time to guarantee perfect, personalized results. A nonstick moat prevents overflowing batter from making a mess on countertops.
- Enjoy crisp, golden Belgian-style waffles baked to your exact preferences.
- Menu dial has options for four different batter types, plus a special "custom" setting.
- Control dial has 12 settings that allow you to customize baking and browning.
- Smart technology automatically self-adjusts time and temperature based on your specifications, the batter's moisture content and other variables.
- Breville's patented "A Bit More" button lets you opt for a touch of extra browning.
- An integrated switch automatically starts the countdown timer when the lid is closed.
- Every aspect of the baking process is shown on the user-friendly LCD screen.
- A nonstick moat surrounds the baking surface to catch excess batter—and bake it into crispy waffle bites. No mess, no waste.
- Audible chime sounds when waffles are done cooking.
- Convenient restart button makes it easy to bake batch after batch of waffles.
- Die-cast aluminum cooking plates ensure impeccable heat retention with uniform browning.
- PFOA-free nonstick finish releases waffles instantly—and makes cleanup a breeze.
- Lid locks to the unit for slim, compact storage.
- Two-square: makes two 4" x 4" x 1"-thick waffles.
- Four-square: makes four 4" x 4" x 1"-thick waffles.
- Two-square model #BWM620XL: 12" x 12 3/4" x 6" high; 10 lb. 13 oz.
- Four-square model #BWM640XL: 15 1/2" x 12 1/2" x 5 3/4" high; 14 lbs., 5 oz.
- Two-square: 1000W.
- Four-square: 1800W.
- Stainless-steel construction.
- Nonstick-coated cast-aluminum grids.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Allow to cool before cleaning.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, abrasive cleansers or scouring pads.
- To clean interior plates, first remove crumbs or oil with a paper towel or cloth and then wash with warm, soapy water.
- Clean exterior of machine with a damp cloth.
- Remove stubborn residue with a nonabrasive plastic scouring pad or nylon washing brush.
- Do not use spray-on nonstick coatings as this will affect the performance of the non-stick surface on the cooking plates.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.