Breville Smart Oven Air Fryer
Airfryer meets countertop oven with delicious results. The Breville Smart Oven Air Fry puts 11 cooking techniques right at your fingertips, including airfrying with amazing crispness. The Element iQ® system does all the work, setting the ideal cooking time and temperature for baking, toasting, pizza, cookies, slow cooking and more.
- 11 preset functions include Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat, Warm, Air-Fry and Slow Cook.
- Air-Fry function combines intense heat and maximum airflow to create crispy, browned results.
- Slow Cook function features Hi and Lo settings and keeps food warm at end of cycle.
- Dual-speed Convection mode cooks food up to 30% faster; Super Convection produces an even crispier result, ideal for airfrying and roasting.
- Includes 13" nonstick pizza pan, 11" x 13" enamel roasting pan, airfry basket, wire rack and broiling rack.
- Overall: 18 1/2" x 15 3/4" x 11" high.
- Interior: 12 1/2" x 13 3/4" x 7 1/2" high.
- 0.8 cu. ft. interior cap.
- 28 lb. 10 oz.
- Designed and engineered in Australia, made in China.
- Model #BOV860.
- Element iQ® automatically adjusts power of heating elements for fast, even cooking.
- Interior light turns on at end of cooking cycle and whenever light button is pressed.
- Temperature range adjusts from 120°F–450°F.
- Toasts up to 6 slices of bread at once.
- Bagel and Toast functions each feature 7 darkness settings.
- Frozen button adds cooking time to defrost, then cook frozen food.
- Rack adjusts to multiple positions.
- Magnetic auto-eject rack slides out when door is opened.
- Temperature button converts from Fahrenheit to Celsius.
- Easy-to-read LCD screen.
- Brushed stainless-steel exterior with nonstick interior.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Oven must be placed at least 4" from adjacent walls for adequate air circulation; exterior of unit heats up when in use.
- Caution should be exercised when using pans and dishes constructed of materials other than metal. If using ceramic or glass pans or dishes, it is important that they are oven safe to prevent cracking.
- Avoid using utensils on nonstick interior.
- Hand-wash removable wire rack, broiling rack, pizza pan, roasting pan and air-fry basket in warm, soapy water with soft sponge or soft plastic scouring pad.
- Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- We do not recommend dishwasher cleaning.
- Do not use abrasive cleansers, metal scouring pads or metal utensils.
- Crumb tray: After each use, slide out crumb tray and discard crumbs. Wipe tray with soft, damp sponge. Nonabrasive liquid cleanser may be used to avoid stain buildup. Apply cleanser to sponge – not tray – before cleaning. Dry thoroughly.
- Clean oven exterior and interior with damp cloth; do not touch or clean quartz heating elements.
- Glass door may be cleaned with glass cleaner or damp cloth; stubborn residue may be removed using soft plastic scouring pad.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.