Breville Smart Waffle Maker
Make breakfast and brunch the best ever by serving up crisp, golden Belgian-style waffles baked just the way you like them. Breville's signature Waffle IQ™ automatically sets the perfect cooking time for your batter. For no-mess mornings, a nonstick moat catches excess batter and bakes it into irresistible waffle bites.
- Menu dial has options for four different batter types, plus a special "custom" setting.
- Control dial has five settings that allow you to customize baking and browning.
- Smart technology intuitively self-adjusts time and temperature based on your specifications, the batter's moisture content and other variables.
- A nonstick moat surrounds the baking surface to catch and cook excess batter—no mess, no waste.
- Audible chime sounds when waffles are done cooking.
- Two-square: makes two 4" x 4" x 1"-thick waffles.
- Four-square: makes four 4" x 4" x 1"-thick waffles.
- Two-square model number BWM602BSS: 12 1/4" x 11 3/4" x 5 3/4" high; 10 lb. 8 oz.
- Four-square model number BWM604BSS: 12 1/4" x 15 1/4" x 5 3/4" high; 14 lbs., 8 oz.
- Two-square: 1000W.
- Four-square: 1800W.
- Stainless-steel construction.
- Nonstick-coated cast-aluminum grids.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Thermal Pro™ technology optimizes heat conduction for perfectly even baking.
- Die-cast aluminum cooking plates ensure impeccable heat retention with uniform browning.
- PFOA-free nonstick finish releases waffles instantly—and makes cleanup a breeze.
- Lid locks to the unit for slim, compact storage.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Allow to cool a bit before cleaning. The waffler is easier to clean when slightly warm.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, abrasive cleansers or scouring pads.
- To clean interior plates and overflow moat, wipe with a soft cloth.
- Clean exterior of machine with a damp cloth.
- Remove stubborn residue with a nonabrasive plastic scouring pad or nylon washing brush.
- Do not use spray-on nonstick coatings as this will affect the performance of the non-stick surface on the cooking plates.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.