Apilco Beaded Hemstitch Porcelain Dinnerware Sets
The delicate beading that distinguishes this white porcelain dinnerware reminds us of the hemstitched borders of fine table linens. Produced for us by Apilco, one of France's leading manufacturers of porcelain dinnerware, the collection features a complete selection of open-stock pieces.
- Made of high-fired porcelain.
- Microwave-safe; oven and dishwasher-safe.
- 4-piece place setting includes dinner plate, salad plate, cereal bowl and mug.
- 5-piece place setting includes dinner plate, salad plate, soup plate and cup and saucer.
- 16-piece set includes four 4-piece place settings.
- 20-piece set includes four 5-piece place settings.
- Made in France.
- Dinner Plate: 11" diam.
- Salad Plate: 8 1/2" diam.
- Soup Plate: 8 3/4" diam.
- Cereal Bowl: 5 1/4" diam., 2 3/4" high; 13.5-oz. cap.
- Cup: 5.7-oz. cap.
- Saucer: 5 3/4" diam.
- Mug: 3" diam., 3 1/2" high; 9.4-oz. cap.
- Made in France.
- Microwave-safe; freezer and oven safe to 550°F.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.