All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Nonstick Fry Pan Set
A true kitchen staple, the All-Clad d5 Nonstick Polished Stainless-Steel 8" & 10" Fry Pan Set is ideal for searing and pan frying everything from eggs to meat. The nonstick fry pans feature a flat bottom and flared sides that make tossing foods effortless and allows for easy turning with a spatula. The only cookware of its kind, it features a patented technology of five alternating layers of responsive aluminum and durable heat-diffusing stainless steel. d5 stainless-steel cookware heats slowly and evenly, which means perfectly browned proteins throughout, from the centre all the way to the edges. All-Clad cookware's PFOA-free nonstick coating ensure effortless food release and make cleanup a breeze. Experience a lifetime of cooking enjoyment with All-Clad d5 Stainless Steel.
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
- The 5-ply bonded construction with alternating layers of stainless steel and conductive aluminum provides warp-free strength and even heating throughout.
- PFOA-free nonstick coating for healthier cooking with less fat.
- Heat-resistant stainless-steel handles with large bolster are permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets; flared pouring rims.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Oven- and broiler-safe up to 500 degrees F
- Optimized for induction
- Capacity etched on base
- Limited lifetime warranty; made in the USA.
- Set includes 8-inch and 10-inch nonstick fry pans.
- 8" diam., 2 3/4" high; 1 lb., 8 oz.
- 10" diam., 4 1/2" high; 2 lb., 4 oz.
- Handcrafted in the USA with materials from the USA.
- Model # SD5510810 NS R1
- Improved stay-cool stick handle with finger guard for balance and control.
- Gently sloped sides facilitate flipping and turning foods.
- Rims are shaped to allow for dripless pouring.
- Pan size etched on base for quick identification.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on exterior can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.