All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Essential Pan
Ideal for one pan meals, the All-Clad d5 Polished Stainless-Steel Essential Pan with Lid features a patented technology of five alternating layers of responsive aluminum and durable heat-diffusing stainless-steel.The d5 Essential Pan features high, rounded sides and a wide surface area to facilitate sautéing and the stirring of ingredients while the lid can be used to lock in moisture and heat after cooking to finish on the stovetop or in the oven; can be used for risottos, stir fries or making sauces and then tossing in pasta.The only cookware of its kind, d5 stainless-steel cookware heats slowly and evenly, which means perfectly browned proteins throughout, from the centre all the way to the edges. Experience a lifetime of cooking enjoyment with All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel.
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
- The 5-ply bonded construction with alternating layers of stainless-steel and conductive aluminum provides warp-free strength and even heating throughout.
- d5's 18/10 stainless-steel interior with a highly polished starburst finish offers natural stick resistance and prevents food from picking up a metallic taste, while its polished stainless exterior offers exceptional beauty.
- Heat-resistant stainless-steel handles with large bolster are permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets; flat stainless-steel lids; flared pouring rims.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Oven- and broiler-safe up to 600°F.
- Optimized for induction.
- Capacity etched on base.
- Limited lifetime warranty; made in USA.
- 3 Qt.: 11 1/4" diam., 2 3/4" high, 4 1/2" high with lid; 3-qt. cap.; 5 lb. 3 oz.
- 4 Qt.: 11 1/2" diam., 3 1/2" high, 5" high with lid; 4-qt. cap.; 6 lb.
- 6 Qt.: 13 1/2" diam., 3 3/4" high, 5 1/2" high with lid; 6-qt. cap.; 8 lb. 2 oz.
- 3-Qt. Essential Pan: Model #SD551210.
- 4-Qt. Essential Pan: Model #SD551211.
- 6-Qt. Essential Pan: Model #SD551213.
- Made in USA.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.